201-205

Hong Jie shouted while running: "No, the goal of so many of us is too big, let's run separately!" Tangyuan

disapproved: "Running separately in the jungle is sending death!" Ahh, damn Jianguo people, if I touch them, I will definitely slaughter them! If

it weren't for this group of Jianguo people to lead the water to the east, how could they be so embarrassed, if it wasn't for our clan, their hearts would be different, damn it!

Xia Changyuan didn't have time to pay attention to their bad ideas now, and shouted loudly: "Run! Come on! Don't make a noise, don't look back! The

dragon centipede and them are getting closer and closer, they are running and stumbling in this jungle, but the dragon centipede is very well adapted, crawling here like a flat ground, there is a dragon centipede in order to increase the speed even crawl between the trees, each time it passes a tree, it will bend its body into a bow for transfer, extremely fast.

Yun Yi saw a dragon centipede shiny body coming towards Yun Yang, and subconsciously wanted to pull her behind him: "Sister, be careful!" Yun

Yang reacted extremely quickly this time, and immediately raised his gun "bang bang" and hit the dragon centipede, her accurate head was excellent, and the third bullet blinded the dragon centipede's right eye, causing the dragon centipede to roll its huge body in pain.

Seeing this, Yun Yang wanted to dodge but did not dodge, and was wrapped in the powerful muscle group of the dragon centipede and lifted into the air.

"Sister!" Yun Yi's eyes were torn, but the shooting was not as fast as the dragon centipede fleeing, and the other two dragon centipedes saw this dragon centipede running away with its prey and immediately rushed to chase and try to get a piece of the pie.

Probably, these creatures with firewood sticks are a little more dangerous than their counterparts.

"Chase!" Xia Changyuan wrinkled his eyebrows, and the pursuit positions of the two sides immediately swapped, and now they chased in the direction where the dragon centipede disappeared.

Yun Yang was tightly held by the dragon centipede and felt that it was difficult to breathe, and even the bones on her body were crackling, just like when she was attacked by the pterosaur before, the feeling of lack of oxygen made her dizzy, and the previous fierce resistance stopped for a second.

"Detection of life-threatening dormitory, do you activate the space emergency transfer defense?"

Then it is necessary to say, it must be started!

"Emergency transfer defense failed, the host has not turned on permissions."

Yun Yang's eyes were dark, this space was going to pit her!

"Now turn on the space emergency braking function!"

Then the dragon centipede curled up in Yunyang was suddenly stiffened by the powerful electric shock, and fell directly from the high branches, Yunyang was trapped in the muscle group of the snake body by the dragon centipede, except for feeling a little bumpy, he did not suffer any damage.

She hid in the snake body to ease this dizzy feeling, and then began to slowly drill out of the dragon centipede's snake body.

She had now fallen next to a swarthy cave that was shaped and sized to match the snake body of the dragon centipede, probably carved out by them with their own claws, and their sharp paw prints on the nearby rock wall.

And the dragon centipede that just caught her because of the emergency braking shock of space, now her eyes are closed, the entire lengthy snake body is emitting scorched white smoke, sixteen claws are all scorched and carbonized because of their small size, it can be seen that the terrifying current of space can kill even such a large dragon centipede with one blow.

The sound of the surrounding crackling sounded again, Yun Yang thought that it was the other two dragon centipedes catching up, the dead grass on both sides began to shake, and the other dragon centipedes were getting closer and closer to her.

Looking at the swarthy cave in front of him, he could only give it a shot, and immediately got into it.

The cave of the dragon centipede is swarthy, and there is a fishy smell unique to this creature, her feet have not walked twice before stepping on something soft, turn on the flashlight and look below and find that it is the excrement of the dragon centipede, vomiting~

flicked his foot and continued to walk forward, the dragon centipede is very long, and this hole looks longer.

As he went deeper and deeper, he couldn't help but think of the meeting where he met the stinky ape in Longling before, and the road to the center was also composed of this kind of fork.

Could there be the same path leading to the dragon centipede's lair here, otherwise the distance she is walking now would have exceeded the dragon centipede's body length.

Could it be that monsters after natural disasters like to punch holes?

Walking Yunyang heard the sound of something constantly lapping the surface of the water, this is in the cave, where did the stream and river come from? Or mountain streams?

But it was only faintly heard, the depths of the cave were not dead ends, and from time to time there was a wind blowing in, the wind was not too cold, but it blew into Yun Yang's now soaked clothes and froze her with a cold shiver, and she sneezed instantly.

Seeing this, she looked left and right and listened carefully to the nearby movements, and made sure that there was no crawling sound of dragon centipedes crawling before taking out the personal tent in the space and opening it, drilling into it herself, taking out the hot water and basin stored in the space and rinsing it simply, and carefully wiped the water stains on her body with a dry towel, especially the feet.

In the past two days, even if Yun Yang protected herself well, she could not avoid the long-term dampness of her shoes and let her feet break the skin to reveal bright red flesh and blood, she took out the ointment and applied it carefully and put on dry socks.

Throw the damp clothes into the space and change into a dry set and put them on, so that the temperature on the whole person finally rises and is no longer uncomfortable, and from the space took out a still hot spicy hot, fish balls, beef balls and crab legs and octopus squid all kinds of good goods are in a large bowl, bright red chili oil emits a good smell.

After Yun Yang Xuan took a large bowl, he felt that he didn't even have to take cold medicine, and his spicy body was sweating layer by layer.

There is no time in the mountains, and the black cave does not feel the passage of time, and there is a swarthy patch all around, Yun Yang looked at the time and found that it was still more than four o'clock in the afternoon, and if there was no rain, the sun was still in the sky.

But her feet have just been medicated, and the time to exert the effect of the drug is not suitable for rushing, plus she is full of food, and she has to rest.

However, in order to prevent a cold, she still drank a bag of cold powder and sighed comfortably while lying in the thick quilt, it would be better if this was not the Dragon Centipede Cave at the moment.

Another day of missing her cub, she closed her eyes and wanted to rest for a while, thinking that this time she would be dragged to sleep again by the mysterious energy like last time, but as a result, she fell asleep peacefully half an hour later.

Before, they thought that dragon centipedes were monsters that appeared day and night, but seeing the flexibility of their chasing their group just now, it was estimated that the day was when their eyesight was best to make it easier for them to hunt.

Yun Yang slept until midnight, he really couldn't sleep, put all the tents and outdoor equipment into the space, and glanced at the space energy bar by the way, because the little energy spilled by the guardian guard that the emergency defense company had replaced the cub before was now spent cleanly.

After packing up my things, I carried my bag and flashlight and set off again, walking towards the place where I had just heard water.Now she continued to move forward in the passage made by the dragon centipede, she had already walked a long way, and she would find the water source a little closer than the distance she turned back.