196-200

Yun Yi walked quickly in the water, pulling Yun Yang's speed to chase behind Xia Changyuan, JK and Scott were frightened by the dragon centipede in the water and softened their legs, constantly falling and stumbling up, and they were already a long way behind the large army.

Steve shouted for them to run faster, as the water streaks behind the two began to flood again, most likely after the dragon centipede had eaten Simon and came again to catch the prey.

"Hurry up, hurry up!" Steve shouted as he covered them and shot into the water.

Anna also followed closely behind with machine gun cover, and Michiko turned white with a frightened face and followed closely behind Anna.

Xia Changyuan knew the truth of the cold lips, and also helped Steve cover with the gun, allowing Yunyang Tangyuan, Hong Jie and the others to move forward at speed.

Under the suppression of this high-strength firepower, the underwater dragon centipede finally shifted its target and let go of the left JK and Scott, but turned to attack Michiko and Anna.

Anna's face was marked with fear with the naked eye, and she retreated while shooting, even though everyone did not stop shooting the dragon centipede, but there was no determination to block the dragon centipede hunting.

Michiko shouted in fright, and immediately walked hard in the water in the direction where Yun Yang and the others left.

Anna saw that the dragon centipede in the water was getting closer and closer to her, and immediately put away the gun and walked forward at great speed in the water, wanting to escape.

There was no possibility of retreating at such a close distance from the dragon centipede, and Anna's main purpose was not to escape, she stepped forward a few steps and grabbed Michiko, who had not fled far, in front of her.

The dragon centipede's strange and deformed head appeared from the water again, biting into Michiko's abdomen.

Michiko screamed in pain and felt her body being pulled down like a thousand pounds.

Her miserable white face had a hideous look of pain and fear: "No, no, Anna save me, save me quickly!"

Anna breathed a sigh of relief at first glance and tilted her head to look at her: "Save you? By what! Seeing

that there was no hope, Michiko allowed her bloody abdomen bitten by barbed teeth, and grabbed Anna's arm with five fingers as thin as an iron hook.

Anna looked startled, and before she had time to break free, she was dragged into the water with Michiko by the dragon centipede's huge strength.

"Anna!"

"Anna!"

Steve and JK and the others shouted loudly, and in response to them were only the sound of bubbles that had just disappeared on the surface of the water, and after a few seconds even the sound of bubbles disappeared.

"Run!" Xia Changyuan shouted again, urging everyone to go ashore as soon as possible.

The water is the home of the dragon centipede, and they don't even have a target to shoot, so they can only let this monster hunt wantonly in the water.

"Scott! Steve! JK! Save me, save me! Anna, who suddenly emerged from the water, swam desperately towards the three men.

Steve and JK immediately stepped forward to grab her and drag her to run, Anna choked several times, but now that escaping for her life is a problem, who cares if she is choked.

While coughing badly, Anna was dragged by Steve and the others in a hurry, and followed Xia Changyuan and the others.

The dragon centipede that ate two people in a row may be full this time, and did not attack the others in the water.

Everyone was able to breathe, at this time, the underwater was completely turbid because of the attack of the dragon centipede, and the weeds growing from under the water around were taller than people, and the weeds driven by the large splash also swayed.

Yun Yi kept grabbing Yun Yang's wrist and footsteps, and the combat power that broke out at the moment of danger made him leap ahead of Xia Changyuan and walk in the front, and the sharp jungle machete was grabbed by him in his hand to protect the two people.

Finally, the siblings were the first to reach the opposite bank, and after climbing ashore, Yunyi did not let her take it lightly, but stood on the unobstructed river beach and waited for the others to meet.

The dragon centipede monster is haunted, and without thoroughly understanding its habits, Yun Yi cannot take Yun Yang into the jungle.

The second to reach were Xia Changyuan and Liu Lang and others, followed by Hong Jie and Tangyuan Buna.

After Tangyuan arrived on the shore, he let go of Buna as soon as he arrived, lying on the river beach and breathing heavily, shouting in his mouth: "Tired of me, tired of me, this bastard was completely frightened into a soft-footed shrimp, thanks to me dragging it up."

Buna was also frightened, and his body was still shaking.

Hong Jie and Liu Lang immediately poured out the water in their shoes after they landed, and threw their shoes a few times, and the water droplets flew to the ground.

The same is true of others, whose shoes are so soaked in water that they are affected by even running away.

Yun Yang and Hong Jie were inconvenient as girls, but all the men starting from Xia Changyuan took off their tops, unscrewed the water and put them on again.

"Ahem!" After Anna went ashore, she coughed and spat out several mouthfuls of water. Steve and Scott fled with her without paying much attention to whether her face was still buried in the water.

JK kept slapping Anna on the back, trying to make her comfortable.

Anna finally recovered from her uncomfortable state of suffocation, and there was a wound on her waist that was cut by the dragon centipede's claws, and blood continued to ooze out.

Scott immediately took out the first aid supplies from the supply bag, first injected her with a needle of serum, with the lessons of Oda Kiri and Matsumoto Takeshi beforehand, afraid that the injection would not allow bacteria and viruses to run all over the body in time, and then disinfected the wound with alcohol, Anna screamed in pain, and then wrapped her slender waist with waterproof sterile gauze.

After doing all this, Anna was already shivering in pain, the foreigner was the Hiryu country, Steve and JK helped to strip Anna naked, drain the water in her shoes and wring out the damp clothes before putting her back on.

"Can you still go?" Scott asked Anna.

Anna stood up with severe pain and nodded, indicating that she could.

Steve looked at Xia Changyuan and said, "Brother, this place is too close to the river beach, no one knows when the basilisk will attack again, I think we must leave immediately."

Xia Changyuan also nodded, the jungle is not a safe place anywhere, and now they can only try to stay as far away from the place where the dragon centipede is infested.

Buna's eyes widened as he looked at the surface of the water and pointed, "Look!

Everyone's eyes followed the direction he pointed, and they saw a corpse floating on the water.

As the waves push, getting closer and closer to them.

JK looked around, found a dead branch, walked to the shore and poked the body.

This is not a complete corpse, it is a corpse that was half eaten by a dragon centipede, Michiko was still staring at her eyes before she died, the human tissue below the chest was uneven by the dragon centipede, and the flesh and blood were blistered white, swaying with the waves.

The abdomen and thighs disappeared, and I think they all went into the stomach of the dragon centipede.

Now that there is only this left, the good news is that the dragon centipede has eaten enough, which can also explain why it has not been attacked in the subsequent waterways.

JK didn't have the idea of collecting Michiko's body, and after seeing that it was her body, she threw it into the water with the dead branches.