381-390

An environmental protection with a slight chemical smell hugged her, she did not struggle, but what she felt was not Lin Lu's smooth skin, but a layer of black clothing like liquid.

When did he put it on?

Just now I just avoided my eyes, what did I miss?

"Yang Yang, I can finally see you again!" Lin Lu sighed and hugged Yun Yang tighter.

There was too much stunned in Lin Lu's tone, Yun Yang only thought that the two had only seen each other since they were separated in their lives, and looked up at Lin Lu and couldn't help but ask, "Why didn't you come to me?"

Lin Lu let go of Yun Yang, took her hand and pressed a few times on an invisible air wall, and soon the originally empty place flashed blue light, Yun Yang found that this was also a room, but the reason she didn't find it before was that she hadn't touched this air wall yet.

Looking at Lin Lu's familiar operation, Yun Yang didn't know how to feel it.

The blue light quickly parted to both sides, Lin Lu took Yunyang to a living room, the lights in the living room were still light blue, the Azure Research Institute always had a special feeling for blue, maybe this is related to Lin Lu's blue eyes?

After the two came in, the air wall with a light blue shimmer closed again, and the machines that Yun Yang saw before and the crystal coffin where Lin Lu was located were blocked by the air wall.

This air wall is like single-sided glass, from the angle of Yun Yang coming in, the outside is dark, the existence of machines and crystal coffins cannot be seen at all, and a void is directly formed on the other side of the air wall.

This is not the most against the sky, after coming in, Lin Lu's slender fingers also clicked a few times on a command panel, and the movement of machine gears twisting was also heard in the living room where they were, and the metal opened from the top of the wall, revealing a semi-circular transparent cover, making the two Yunyang Lin Lu in the hood seem to be in the underwater world.

The eight-touched beasts and fierce bloodthirsty mackerels floating in the sea like jellyfish outside are beautifully illuminated by the blue light that shines through here, giving them a blue filter.

The scenery in front of her was not new to Yun Yang, after all, she had already seen the process of entering this water area from the blue light channel. But now it is like a tourist can enjoy these underwater scenery slowly, and the taste is different.

Yun Yang is still awake now, she has not forgotten the three people who went missing with her Yunyi Tangyuan and Xia Changyuan, and grabbed Lin Lu's clothes: "Lin Lu, the person with me..."

Lin Lu smiled lightly and reassured her: "Don't worry, I have suspended the attack facilities of the underwater base, just imprisoned them in certain areas, and it will be fine."

When he said this, Yun Yang's heart could be regarded as completely put down, and finally had time to have time to chat with him about why he disappeared for so long in his past life or in this life!

Speaking of this topic, Lin Lu did not hide it, but held Yun Yang's hand and said truthfully: "Do you remember that I wrote a programming and sold it to a listed company before I disappeared?"

Yun Yang nodded, this is remembered, so Lin Lu also earned a large amount of money, when it was handed over to her, she couldn't believe it, and then Lin Lu disappeared, she called the police all over the world to look for it, and asked the salvage team to salvage the section of the road where he worked, and a large part of the cost was based on this deposit, of course, the memory is deep.

"The person behind the public company is Alan, who saw my strength in my programming, kidnapped me to the island to do things for them, and violently beat me if he resisted, and three other people who were kidnapped with me died in their hands."

Yun Yang clenched her fists, Lin Lu's description made her immediately think of the group of flies she encountered when smuggling, they were just a microcosm of thousands of evil people, they were bad, they were evil, but there were people with higher status and more power who were worse and worse than them.

In Lin Lu's words, Alan is one of them.

"Then how did you become his..."

A contemptuous smile appeared at the corner of Lin Lu's mouth: "I created a chaos, disrupted the chaos of the entire island base, let those core holders led by Alan die in the chaos, copied Alan's genes and iris and blood, read his memory, and then threw his body into blue water, I took his place.

"Copy genes? Read memory? Blue water? Yun Yang's questions were one after another, obviously these were all nouns in Lin Lu's mouth, why was it the same as listening to the heavenly book in her ears, first of all, she wanted to know how he read his memory.

Lin Lu looked at Yun Yang and smiled, swiped from the void, holding a cub of crucian carp and looked at his mother and this strange uncle in a daze, Lin Lu held him in his arms: "Meet again, Yunqi."

"You!" Yun Yang was even more dazed, in his previous life, the cub had never seen Lin Lu, the so-called biological father, from birth to death, how could he know... Is it reading your own memory?

Yun Yang immediately looked at him defensively, and Lin Lu smiled comfortingly at Yun Yang: "It's not what you think." What

is that? Yun Yang still did not give up his guard.

Lin Lu said on the topic of reading memory: "Not everyone's memory I can read, too troublesome, reading memory must be in a specific environment, such as human life is in danger, brain protection mechanism is damaged, will read very complete, otherwise the memory will be scattered, there is not much reference meaning." Yunyang

said that he understood it very well, but the problem is that reading memories itself is an anti-heavenly act!

At this point, Lin Lu also explained to her: "Yang Yang, you should know by now that I am not a Shui Lanxing person.

Yun Yang nodded, if the gene potion and biochemical equipment such as the Tengu were all from Lin Lu's hands, his identity was almost out of the blue. The scientific power he has mastered far exceeds today's science, and even Jianguo and Longguo cannot break through the barriers of current science to study even if they get specific information.

Remembering the magnificent starry rivers he had seen in his previous dreams, he looked at him curiously: "So what species are you..."

Lin Lu thought for a moment and said, "We have a notorious name in the interstellar, Marauders! Huh

? Why do you think good cow batches look. Yun Yang suddenly looked at Lin Lu in awe, and the words Lin Lu described next were like watching a sci-fi blockbuster for Yun Yang, why is Lin Lu called a marauder, he and his team in the interstellar by plundering other planets to strengthen their colonies, but the boundless universe, various meteorite belts and cloud areas and outbreak areas are tens of thousands, not always can find valuable planets.

For low civilizations that cannot communicate, marauders will automatically give up, and Aqua Blue Star belongs to the ninth-level civilization in the universe, he is also attracted to this beautiful planet, knowing that it is of little value, but still wants to explore, only to encounter a meteorite belt during the voyage and accidentally injured the spaceship hull and landed Aqua Blue Star, thus encountering Yunyang.