51-55

Police resources are too tight, even if there is such a vicious incident in Yujing Home, only two criminal police officers were sent here to collect evidence, and as a result, they were called by the police force in the middle of the night to go somewhere else to deal with a worse incident.

The residents in the Royal View Home are lit up at night, blocking all the doors, windows and vents in the house with thick things, for fear that the murderer of the old couple's family in Building 5 will come out tonight to make trouble.

Many people stayed for most of the night and were drowsy.

Yun Yang took the child and Ah Yi to sleep soundly in their respective rooms, she had considered this kind of problem before, so when installing explosion-proof doors, the chain was currently the most advanced in the world. There was also a row of latches behind the door, which can be said to be armed to the teeth.

The gang of thieves just committed an incident last night, and although everyone was vigilant, they most likely thought that they would not dare to come out tonight.

People who stayed up in the first half of the night were exhausted, and when they were about to lie down to sleep in the second half of the night, the community did not know which building came from which scream, and then the scream disappeared immediately.

The sound appeared so suddenly that no one could be sure which floor it came from.

At this time, there was suddenly information in the quiet community group.

Building 4 He Wanwan: (A voice)

After Yun Yang clicked, he heard her hurriedly shouting for help, followed by a scream, accompanied by the sound of the mobile phone landing on the ground.

At this time, the group was quiet, I don't know if I really slept or someone was peeping at the screen, watching the subsequent development.

Building 4 Feng Rui: @Official @Building 1 Yunyang @ Building 3 Luo Dagang... The thief is at He Wanwan's house upstairs in my house, and I ask everyone to rescue together, if we don't report to the group, we will definitely be looted by these people like a reserve of food.

Building 9 Zhang Lifen: How can you be sure that it must be robbery! Then He Wanwan I don't look very serious, the skirt is wearing to show her thighs, otherwise why don't the gangsters look for her if they don't look for others!

Building 9 Lin Cuiqin: Yes, she was unruly, and she deserved it. Who knows how many gangsters there are, and what if she has a knife and gun on her, I don't want to kill her.

Building 1 Zhao Chao: I came over with a watermelon knife, the community can no longer die, I must help, everyone must remember the truth of dead lips and teeth!

Yun Yang was woken up by the crazy @ sound of mobile phone messages, and the cub was also alarmed, she gently coaxed him to sleep again, and carried him to the small cradle of space, now she seems to be a kangaroo mother, and space is her nursery bag, even more absolutely safe than the nursery bag.

Immediately changed her clothes and brought knives, and she also brought a pistol for fear of inconvenience.

When I walked to the living room, I just saw Ah Yi also come out of the room, and at this time, I pulled the zipper of the black storm jacket, and the two brothers were wrapped tightly.

Ah Yi looked at her and said, "My sister and I thought together."

Yun Yang nodded with a smile: "It's better to learn more than to fight." If

even these scumbags can't deal with it, how can they deal with the endless monsters emerging in the natural disasters in the future.

Moreover, this criminal gang appeared in their own community, and one day she and Ah Yi would be targeted, Zhao Chao was right, and his lips were cold. And she has a habit since she was reborn to nip all dangers in the bud, both for Lin Jie and He Miao, and for this time.

He Wanwan lay dizzy on the coffee table after being beaten, and the patches of darkness in front of her made it difficult for her to focus. She didn't know why the locked door of the house had opened, and then a dozen men came in, trying to scream for help, and they snatched their phones, punched themselves in the face, and dropped themselves on the ground near the coffee table.

More than a dozen men laughed strangely and found a large number of materials from the kitchen and storage room of He Wanwan's house.

He Wanwan wanted to stop it, these were all things she spent a lot of energy and money to hoard, but as soon as she moved slightly, blood immediately flowed out of her nose, which shows how badly she was beaten just now.

"Spanish ham, this lady will enjoy it."

"Quickly cut a few slices and taste, the instant noodles in my mouth are not fragrant."

"Yo, and Coke and juice."

"This imported biscuit tastes good, sure enough, rich people will enjoy it."

The gangsters put the murderer's knife on the table, holding the food stolen from He Wanwan's house, although the food is expensive during this period, but this group of people have no intention of sparing the snatched things, biscuit pieces and cookie crumbs are thrown all over the ground, Spanish ham is too troublesome to use the blade, simply hold it in your arms and nibble, mixed with smelly saliva to make the ham also smell strange.

"Brother Qiang, Brother Lei, or you are smart, and you did such a big vote with your brothers." The younger brother below did not forget to flatter Fang Qiang and Gan Lei, who were also eating in large mouths.

Fang Qiang and Gan Lei's hometown is in the same county, and they have been idle since they were children, and later when they saw the boss who returned from the big city wearing gold and silver, they had the idea of going to the big city. But the two have always been good at eating and lazy, fishing for three days and drying nets for two days, sleeping in parks and bridges and caves is a common thing.

I almost starved to death for a while, so I couldn't learn a bricklayer and followed the work team to take over the work of rich people.

Yujing Homestead is not their house, but where they work, and it happens that the flood flood occurs, and the owner cannot return for the time being, so the two of them each occupy the owner's two houses.

The house is there, but there is no food!

The two of them also have no money on them, and the living can't let urine suffocate, so they gathered some social bastards who were just as idle as them to come here, sleeping at home during the day and robbing at night.

Yesterday, the old couple in Building 5 died at the hands of their group.

After Fang Qiang finished eating the instant noodles, he smoked a cigarette and said with a smile: "What we got today is much stronger than yesterday." Gan

Lei was eating a self-heating hot pot, spicy sweat, and shouted in his mouth: "But no, yesterday those two old things couldn't squeeze three or two oils, and they made us make a mess."

Fang Qiang said: "Let the brothers collect the things and withdraw them, there are enough things here for us to eat for a few days." In addition, today we have to evacuate this community, we have committed two crimes in a row, this is still in the capital, and those slivers in the police station will definitely find a way to arrest us. "

Okay, okay. Big brother, you can see, let's make sure to clean up. The burly men responded one after another.

He Wanwan didn't want to pursue these materials at this time, she just wanted these gangsters to leave here quickly.

Just now she heard these people call the mastermind Brother Qiang, Brother Lei, remembering that the police said before that the gangsters may still be in the Yujingyuan community, she matched the nicknames of these two people with Building 6 Gan Lei and Building 2 Fang Qiang, will it be them?