10

Although there were conjectures in his heart, Jiang Chaosheng couldn't help but take a breath in the face of this beautiful and mysterious marine creature. He was speechless, and for a while he didn't know how to organize his language to deal with the merman in front of him.

Be fierce, and threaten to arrest this little thief and show it to the public? There is a saying that when you are young, you steal needles and when you are old, you steal gold. But the merman in front of him is really well-behaved and polite, no matter how you look at it, it doesn't look like a bad thing.

"You..." He just said one word, and the fried fish nugget in the little shark's hand fell to the ground. Before Jiang Chaosheng could say anything, the other party picked up the food on the ground in a panic, huhu A few mouthfuls blow off the floating ash, and then stuff it into the stomach in one mouthful.

When the little shark chewed the food, his cheeks were bulging, which reminded Jiang Chaosheng of the kind of kitten with round face and big eyes.

"Gu dong" three or two times, the poor little merman successfully swallowed the fish pieces. He ate so quickly and so quickly that Jiang Chaosheng suspected that the other party didn't have a good taste of the food at all.

"I've eaten them all!" The merman boy's voice was as sweet as a ripe ruby lotus mist, he was cautious and pitiful, "Engong, I'm so hungry that I couldn't help stealing you. s things."

The merman's tail was raised, his eyes were misty, and he stammered: "I... I can't afford the supplies, otherwise, I'll be your wife and give birth to cubs to repay you."

Ji Xuanbing lowered her eyelashes, her long, curled and thick eyelashes trembled slightly, as if she was extremely nervous and scared. Where Jiang Chaosheng could not see, the clear eyes of the merman were full of slyness. This was a rhetoric that he had thought of before, and today's actions have been quietly practiced in his heart many times, and he performed better than he thought.

He has observed that the benefactor lives alone, and usually eats alone. No one warms the bed for him and sleeps with him. It should be difficult to refuse his proposal.

Jiang Chaosheng looked at the slightly trembling body of the little shark, so slender and weak, like a small white flower under a banana leaf in the heavy rain, looking fragile and unable to withstand the slightest wind and rain.

The little merman is really beautiful, and the little fish that he gave birth must be a rare and beautiful child. This kind of transaction is really cost-effective. Thinking about it this way, it's not impossible.

and many more! What can't be done, Jiang Chaosheng shook his head and quickly drove the bad thoughts out of his mind. The little shark is indeed beautiful, the kind of beauty between children and adults. It is not young, but it is not like a ripe peach. It is the kind of fruit that has just matured and is a little sweeter than the green fruit. A youthful beauty that will excite your heart. But this face is really young, he doesn't even know if the other party is eighteen or not.

Although it is not uncommon for young couples to get married at the age of fourteen or five in this dynasty, Jiang Chaosheng still cannot accept being too young, which will make him feel guilty for trampling on the criminal law.

He straightened his handsome face, and the corners of his mouth, which always had a three-point smile on weekdays, lost half of the smile: "Who taught you this way of repaying, it's just a few pieces of fried fish, something that can be seen everywhere on the beach, Just when I invite you to eat. How old are you, don't talk nonsense about this kind of repayment. "

Ji Xuanbing dared to swear and swear that he had just seen his graceful heart! "Eunuch, do you think I'm too old?"

Jiang Chaosheng retorted without thinking: "Nonsense, how old can you be."