35

"The descendant of this merman is also a child of a man and a merman?"

"That's right." Ji Xuanbing knew that Jiang Chaosheng didn't believe that mermen could have children with humans, and he wasn't angry either. When the facts were put in front of him, the husband would naturally accept it.

"The one who gave birth to her was also a male merman?" Jiang Chaosheng couldn't help but ask, "Since she is of the blood of a merman, how could she have fallen to the shore?"

"That's not true. The one who gave birth to her was a mixed-race female merman, and she has only a quarter of the blood of a merman in her body." Ji Xuanbing said, "Her mother was an exiled merman, because she ate a sea girl. Thinking of himself as that person, he was rescued by a fisherman, and soon he conceived and gave birth to a cub, and gave birth to a daughter with the blood of a merman."

Ji Xuanbing emphasized again and again: "I don't eat people, neither do my clansmen, we don't eat the seeds of wisdom, and the mermaids who eat people will be banished to the ruins, their souls will become foam, and they will never be reincarnated."

The number of the merman is small and stable. Basically, the newborn merman is equal to the deceased, so there is a saying that the dead merman will be reincarnated and reincarnated between their races and become a newborn cub. This is why most of the mermaids are very united, because they think that the cubs may be family members who have passed away.

Ji Xuanbing said: "The merman who gave birth to her was seriously injured, and the sea girl was about to die. The obsession was too deep, and the merman was polluted. However, this is also a very special situation. Humans are not that weak, and human souls are not that strong."

As the master of the deep sea, the merman has almost no rivals in the sea, but this does not mean that the merman is omnipotent. Some humans are very special and have high soul strength, which in turn affects the merman.

The merman lost his appearance and became the wife of a fisherman. Because he spent a lot of spiritual power, he couldn't remember his identity. He died not long after giving birth, his body completely returned to the sea, and his soul was lost. dissipated.

Hearing him speak so terrifyingly, Jiang Chaosheng took Ji Xuanbing's cold hand and clenched it a little harder: "Since giving birth to a child may lead to death, then don't give birth. Our family business is not big, so we can feed a few more seagulls. They will suffer from poverty. There are not many orphans who have lost their parents by the sea. If you want to raise children, you can adopt more, and then choose a suitable one. After a hundred years, we will leave the city to them. "

In fact, raising children is not happy at all, that is, raising his own cubs may be better. He thinks that Ji Xuanbing is thinking too well. He is still a little mermaid who needs someone to take care of him. Why does he think about giving birth to little fish all day long cub. Let's not talk about whether the male merman can conceive a cub, even if he can, if he wants to take a risk, Jiang Chaosheng will not be willing to let Ji Xuanbing give birth. He stares at Ji Xuanbing's green eyes and speaks very seriously: "I marry you, It's not for the sake of some small fish."

"I know that if the husband wants his own blood, many people are willing to do it, and so do I, but I will not live with other cubs. This kind of thing must only be done by people who like it."

Ji Xuanbing gently patted Jiang Chaosheng's shoulder as if coaxing a child: "Don't be afraid, we are different from her, you forget, our marriage was blessed by the sea god, and it is easy to give birth to cubs normally. ."

He grabbed Jiang Chaosheng's hand and placed it on his slightly bulging abdomen: "Maybe there are already small fish cubs here."

Jiang Chaosheng's chaotic thoughts stabilized, and his expression was somewhat indescribable, staring at the white and tender belly of the merman. He was very sure that Ji Xuanbing's belly did not contain any cubs, only roast lamb, roast pork, roast chicken wings, and roast eggplant. There is also Uncle's secret scones and a large glass of grape coconut sorbet.