11

Jiang Chaosheng reached out and grabbed Ji Xuanbing's arm, trying to pull the little mermaid who was leaning against him away. To his surprise, the other party didn't resist strongly, and he didn't use his strength, and it was easy to pull the person away.

It's just that he just pulled a certain distance away, and the little merman immediately put it on again, and it was so tight that the coolness slowly passed down the other's skin. The little merman seemed to be a beautiful tumbler doll. After pushing it hard, it swerved to the other side and bounced back immediately.

"Sit down, don't move!" Jiang Chaosheng frowned at the other party's unobstructed chest. He took off the windbreaker he was wearing outside, and put the clothes on the little merman to cover the other party's leaking spring light.

Jiang Chaosheng seized the loophole in the merman's words: "If I shout and let you be seen by other people on the island, will you marry them too?"

The weather was hot, and many men on the island were shirtless. If there were no female relatives present, some of them would work, sweating, and disgusting the stickiness of their bodies, so they simply bare their chests and bare their upper bodies.

Ji Xuanbing poignantly said: "It's okay, it's enough to be with the first person who sees my body. A merman can only marry one person in his life."

He glanced at Jiang Chaosheng, his face was like powder, and his eyebrows were shy: "Eunuch is the first person to see my body." Those guys in the sea are not human at all.

Jiang Chaosheng continued to try to reason with the little sharks: "I have saved more than one person, if I save people, I have to accept their promises, and the whole Qiongzhou can't live there. , even if you take a break for half a year, you have to wait for hundreds of years."

Ji Xuanbing immediately asked: "They are also mercenaries, but they were seen by the benefactor, and they lost their innocence, so no one wants them?"

Jiang Chaosheng subconsciously replied, "That's not true." As soon as he said this, he immediately felt a little regretful, and he just made a mistake.

Sure enough, the merman immediately said confidently: "That's it, I'm the first one like this. If the benefactor wants to marry me, and the people behind him want to repay the life-saving grace, they will have to wait in line for the next life."

Ji Xuanbing secretly added in his heart that he would not have a chance in the next life, and he could not participate in the previous life of the benefactor, but in the next life, he would definitely be with him in the next life, maybe they were a loving couple in their previous life.

Ji Xuanbing glanced at Jiang Chaosheng again. After all, when he saw his benefactor under the moonlight that night, he felt very familiar with him, and there was a secret joy in his heart.

Thinking like this, he lowered his eyes and looked at the clothes covering his eyes, only to feel that Jiang Chaosheng's breath was all over his body. Ji Xuanbing raised her delicate and beautiful face, and her voice was sweet and greasy, as if she had added a lot of icing sugar: "And I have become a benefactor, and naturally a husband will keep my innocence for me, just like now."

Ji Xuanbing blinked his eyelashes, and his emerald-like eyes shone with a charming luster in the moonlight: "If there are outsiders at that time, I will hide in my husband's arms, not afraid of being seen."

The little merman's words sound logical and self-consistent, and they are well-founded. No, this guy was just called the benefactor, but now he has suddenly become a husband. How can the merman in the sea be so good at making an inch?