58

"Ah choo!"

Jiang Chaosheng, who was on the boat, sneezed suddenly. He turned his head and covered his mouth to prevent the droplets from splashing on Ji Xuanbing who was close at hand.

"Don't stay outside, let's hurry in, you have a special body and you can't get sick." It is said that pregnant people will change a lot, but as the days go by, Ji Xuanbing doesn't see any changes from before.

"It doesn't matter, this temperature doesn't matter at all, I can't catch a cold so easily." Ji Xuanbing looked at Haibo outside and threw out the question that he had asked many times these days, "Is it coming soon."

"It's coming soon, look at the mountains over there, and the boat can drive there in half a day." Ji Xuanbing felt like an arrow, and Jiang Chaosheng was not too far behind. Kyoto is indeed prosperous, but it is not their home after all. And the people in Kyoto don't have as many smiles on their faces as the people on Qiongzhou Island now.

As soon as the news of the prince's death came out, Jiang Chaosheng packed up his bags. Before everyone was arguing about the fourth prince's enthronement, he bought a lot of specialties in the capital, and then took advantage of the fact that others were not paying attention, and returned to his territory with Ji Xuanbing overnight.

Anyway, he, the son, had already visited the old emperor's mourning hall and fulfilled his due obligations. When he came, there were not many people who cared about him. They left a thick letter in which what should be said and what should not be said. Everyone has their own life, and Jiang Chaosheng will not interfere with the choices of others. As long as they ran fast enough, the fourth prince's sword would not be able to catch up with them.

The boat is very big, and the people who sail it are very stable. With Ji Xuanbing there, all the way is calm, but the scenery on the boat is boring, and the food that can be cooked is quite limited, which can be compared to the comfort of home.

Ji Xuanbing yawned, tears came out of his eyes, and he held it back abruptly: "Chaosheng, do you think the third brother would be willing to leave?"

"We have done everything we can, and we can't force him to go and see how he chooses."

The old emperor died too hastily. Except for the princes who were fighting, there were only a very small number of kings who had their own fiefs. Of the dozen or so princes, there are only a few left alive. The prince is gone, the old eighth and the ninth have died early, and two are very young. Under the care of the new emperor, they may not be able to live to adulthood.

Ji Xuanbing nodded, but he didn't understand some things: "Since he did all the bad things, why don't we expose him and let him be the emperor."

Jiang Chaosheng shook his head: "It is clear that anyone who kills his father and his brother can be an emperor. He secretly kills him. If he doesn't have the power to overthrow him, even if there is a mountain of hard evidence in front of him, they will say it is false."

Jiang Chaosheng knew that the fourth prince is the son of destiny and the pillar of the small world. Originally, he married and had children, which made this part of the plot about him deviate, and some things were advanced, but the main plot still proceeded according to the original track.

Jiang Chaosheng doesn't know if there is a so-called world consciousness in this world, but he can be reborn and meet Ji Xuanbing, so he is somewhat in awe of the plot.

What is the protagonist, jumping off the cliff without dying, and being forced to survive, Jiang Chaosheng did not want to face the Fourth Prince directly. After all, he is an outsider, so keep a low profile on other people's territory, lest the world consciousness force him out and break up the family of him and Ji Xuanbing.