62

"Your Majesty... Your Majesty, King Ding is against it!"

In the splendid palace, the new emperor was sitting in a high position, and the messenger rushed in in a panic, bringing a very bad news. As for the more detailed situation, he did not dare to repeat it himself, but just held the letter above his head with both hands and presented it to the new emperor with a pale face.

No one expected that soon after the new emperor ascended the throne, King Ding, who had escaped early, would turn against him. Although people were in turmoil at the time of the handover, no one expected that King Ding's rebellion came so quickly, and the reason was quite high-sounding.

King Ding scolded the new emperor for killing his brother and father, forging imperial edicts, and causing chaos in the dynasty. He has obtained sufficient evidence and strong witnesses to corroborate it. The witnesses are none other than the palace servants who served the former emperor.

In order to prevent the fourth prince, a vicious person from killing his mouth, King Ding hid people and did not reveal it, but he provided the poison used by the fourth prince, and wrote down the symptoms of the poisoner, which was naturally the same as before the previous emperor was buried. Difference.

King Ding also had a counselor, and he wrote thousands of words in his conspiracy against the rebel emperor. The words were spicy, and the words were heart-wrenching. King of the country!"

Who would pass the throne to someone who killed him, so the so-called imperial edict must be purely fabricated. And an emperor killed his siblings and even his own father. How could such a ruthless person expect him to treat the people of Limin kindly?

"In ancient times, the king defeated the bandit. It sounds so nice, what kind of thing is this guy!" The priceless porcelain was turned into pieces under the wrath of the new emperor, scaring the palace people into trembling.

A strange voice sneered at him: "What people said is right, you are not as good as a pig and a dog, crossing the river and tearing down the bridge, the former prince used you a lot, and I didn't see you treating him lightly in the past. Let go."

Hearing this voice, Jiang Chaofan calmed down again. He was not the new emperor who had been reborn for the first time and had endured for a long time. In his previous life, he had been a high-ranking person for many years, and he had achieved fame along the way. Therefore, when he realized that he was reborn for the second time, he would not hold back and tore his face with his collaborators.

But it didn't take long for him to recognize his true situation again. It has not been long since he registered, and the power in his hands is not very large, and it is not known whether it is because the eleventh brother did not die, there are many things that are different from the previous life in his memory. For example, the old emperor died prematurely. In some places, he did not do enough details, and some fish that slipped through the net escaped.

Jiang Chaofan was very annoyed. He was reborn again and again, showing that he was the real Son of Heaven. But this time, the situation was even worse than the previous life in memory. He was the only one who died in the royal family in the previous life. Not long after the fallout with the guy who pointed him, the **** King Ding turned against him.

Jiang Chaofan was the last emperor in his last life, and his already sensitive personality became more and more suspicious. Hearing this voice mocking him, he seriously suspected that King Ding was the one who made the noise. He tried to control his facial expression so that it didn't look too contorted. That kind of peculiar poison, it is impossible for ordinary humans to know, the other party can get it, and 80% of it is done by his allies.