Long Days

Aubrey

I slowly opened my eyes. I was really... warm? I didn't remember getting into a bed last night... Then it hit me. Oh my god oh my god! I immediately got up, and sure enough there was Aaron. I was sleeping on his shoulder and was so close to him that I was basically in his lap.

I looked over at Aaron. He was still asleep. I smiled. He's really cute- Wait! What am I thinking?! Ugh I'm to tired. Yeah that's it. I got up from the couch, yawning. I minus well cook some breakfast.

By the time I was done with breakfast, Aaron was still asleep. Should I wake him up? Or leave him sleeping? He looks tired. Maybe just a few more minutes... Aaron tuned and silently yawned. He looked around. Probably looking for me.

"Good morning!" I cringed. Way to cheerful for this early in the morning. He nodded at me. " I um made breakfast." That got a response. "Thanks Bree." He signed. "Of course. I was kinda bored anyways." I explained. He smiled. "Are you okay? Yesterday you fell asleep while we were talking." He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said, faking a smile. I was glad I told Aaron about... him, but it was awkward because I balled my eyes out yesterday. Yet here he was still being nice to me. He nodded at me again. Something he does a lot.

"Come on" I said. "Let's eat, the eggs will get cold." He nodded once more and followed me into the kitchen.
~~~
"Thanks for having me Aaron." I said, smiling, a real one this time. "Sure. Come over whenever you want. I'll leave the gate open for you." He signed motioning to the gate. "Okay thanks again." I said. He nodded and waved me goodbye.

Time for work I guess. I texted Emma saying that we needed to talk asap. I really wanted to tell her about my night with Aaron and she really wanted to know. When I got there she immediately came to my car and asked me what happened. So I told her.

I told her about the movies, the talk, the sleeping, the breakfast, every little detail. Well okay not everything, but most things. Her reaction to the sleeping is exactly what I expected.

"WAIT WHAT?! YOU SLEPT TOGETHER?! OMG!" She yelled while sweeping the floor. "DID YOU KISS?! DID HE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT?! TELL. ME. EVERYTHING! She yelled again. I loved Emma but sometimes she's too much.

"Okay yes, but it was on a couch okay?" I paused trying to think of what she said next and started blushing. "No! Of course we didn't kiss!" I explained. Emma smirked a stupid grin. "Sure." I mentally sighed.

Deciding to change the subject, I asked, "What happened to Erik's girlfriend? Isn't she always around?" Emma made a disgusted face. "You mean that absolute piece of lion poop? She cheated on him, for a guy who doesn't work at a fish store."

"Ohh" I said, feeling bad. "So um do you need any help cleaning?" I asked, trying to change the subject again. "Please! Erik is a wreck right now, so he's leaving the shop to me and you." She explained. "Alright what do you need me to do?"
~~~
"You know school is starting up again soon right?" Emma asked me. Unfortunately I knew that. I knew that meant hours of homework, barely any free time, and hours of stressing out on that one assignment. "Yeah" I replied.

"Are you going to go?" Emma asked me. And to be honest I didn't know. Should I go back for school? Or stay with Emma and Aaron? "I don't know" I replied honestly. "I don't know if I should stay for if I should go back. Emma looked at me sympathetically.

"I mean it is up to you. But I would really appreciate it if you stayed?" She said, slightly embarrassed. "I would miss you." I couldn't help but smile. "Welp, then I'm defiantly staying."
~~~~
"This is so boring! I wish Erik was here, so I could pick on him." Emma groaned picking at her hair. I nodded my head. So far we've had two customers and only one bought something. "We could play a game? I suggested.