My friends boyfriend couldn't make her cum so I did

Beginne am Anfang

“Damn I forgot the paper plates, you want to come up to the apartment with me, Mira?” She begged me with her eyes.  

“Absolutely, nice to meet you, Zack.” I said flashing a fake smile. Little did he know, in 10 minutes my tongue would be in his girlfriend's pussy. 

We chatted walking up to Anna’s apartment. 

“God I’m sorry he was such a dick, Mira. Truly.” 

“You’re totally fine, the relationship problems are making sense now.” 

“I swear he’s not always like that, he’s just not great socially.” 

“Hey as long as the sex is good,” I joked to her. But the second I said it I realized how shitty I sounded. We looked at eachother for a little too long. 

“If I’m being honest, it’s not.” Anna sighed. 

“No?” I chanced, questioning a little further. We’d never talked this openly before. 

“No. He doesn’t… do much for me. It’s never been good, but I- I just feel like we’re compatible in other ways.” 

We walked in the door. It was a cute apartment. Roomy with vaulted ceilings. About as good at as it comes when you’re 25.  

Anna was rummaging around in the kitchen so I excused myself to the bathroom to change out of my sundress. Satisfied with my reflection in the mirror, I smiled seeing how nice my tits looked in the bikini. I came back in as she was putting paper plates and bottles of wine in a big grocery bag.  

“You ready to-“ She looked up. We stared at eachother. “Wow Zack wasn’t wrong. You do look good.” 

“You think so?” 

“Really good Mira, I had no idea.” 

“Thanks,” I smirked at her. 

“Where’s your bikini?” I asked.

“I haven’t had time to change yet.” 

“Can I see it?” I pushed the boundary. It was now or never.  

“I- yes sure.” 

We wandered into her bedroom and Anna started sorting through a drawer, mulling over different swimsuits. 

“What do you think of this one?” She held up an absolutely tiny black two piece set.  

“I can’t tell, you’re still wearing jeans.” I pointed out.