{CHAPTER 3} - DRINKS, DRUGS, DRAMA

Keil's fraternity, Kappa Sigma, one of the few around was special.

His fraternity was desecrate. Secretive.

Their unwritten motto was 'what happens at Kappa Sigma stays in Kappa Sigma', and those who snitch, well they have their ways of dealing with them.

It was a social death sentence, set in stone. Shunned, and Isolated. Public humiliation.

I have heard some incidents that have occurred in that house.

Every single one got more ridiculous than the next. It was rough to comprehend.

Getting a factual story was just as impossible as getting an invitation.

You needed to fit their standards.

You needed to emulate the Kappa Sigma vibe.

Whatever that means.

So, I guess, in simple terms you needed to have a certain look, and certain qualities.

Another way to instantly get in is if you supply booze, and drugs.

People who had the supplies were titled the 'KS Hustlers'.

Not only are they treated like an honored guest, but they are paid a decent amount.

It wasn't clear how they got a hold of the stuff. But Who cares? Who has time to question when you have the stuff right in front of you?

She showed up to the front poach with Abigail, and Terry by her side. Abigail wore a skin tight, Ivory, strapless dress, complimented with pale, Heels.

Next Terry put together an outfit that managed to be more revealing than Abigail's.

Her ass was hanging out of her ripped jean shorts, with an ebony bra, complimented with sneakers.

She was out of place next to them.

All she had to offer was black leggings and a sleeveless crop top, slightly exposing her belly.

Tugging at the rim attempting to expose less, did no justice.

Neon lights flashed violently through the windows. The music blaring at an ungodly volume.

The girls were greeted by a boy close to blacking out.

"What do you wan - " He halted before finishing, and grinned.

"Oh, your Keil's girlfriend, been expecting you, come in."

Enclosed in his grasp she was pulled closer to the multi - colored glow, his grip leaving a feeling of discomfort.

"Hey what about us?" Abigail crossed her arms and tapped her foot on the concrete.

"You guys can't come in", he exclaimed.

"Oh umm can you please cause their my friends, and I'd feel better if they came with me."

The guy scratched his head, contemplating what would happen if he were to. He gave in too her plea, and moved aside.

Abigail's character switched from grimace to pleasure.

Strolling past him Pretty girl thanked him, Abigail degraded the guy with a snicker, and Terry winked.

Later on, she had told me inside was nothing like she'd imagined.

With the description kept vague I'd be hard to put it in words.

Though if I had to guess the young adults were doing what young adults do best. Being reckless.

Terry, and Abigail left her to her own devices, with each quickly clutching onto their new victims.

Beyond the chaos, and cluster Keil was having a blast smoking a cigar.

A transparent, ivory cloud escaped his exhale, twisting into the air.

Whilst regaining his conscience he called to her, "Hey you come over, let me introduce you to the boys."

They whistled, and were taken aback by what Keil had just caught.

Some were unable to meet her gaze, terrified by the very action.

"So, boys this is my new girl." Keil rested his hand over her, as protection, and as a warning.

"Make sure to treat her nicely." They all shock their heads, meanwhile quietly agreeing he had out done himself.

His face illuminated, standing tall with his ego dangerously inflated.

Afterwards most of her time was spent walking beside Keil, as he showed her off to everyone.

Placed on full display, and got praised.

His touring had to end once someone called out, "Hey Keil!". "Louis is knocked out!"

"Wait, I'm coming!"

Before taking off he softly uttered "I'll be back", and sealed the deal with a kiss.

Far from being accurate to the movies, she recalled her first kiss being ok, still not idyllic.

Rough would be a more accurate portal of the truth.

With Keil gone she was stuck. Unfortunately, she wasn't much of a drinker, however this scenario was an exception.

Daniel was near where the beverages were being held, occupied with stocking more.

Without much thought she said, "hey", with such pure innocence, while getting a beer.

He paused knowing it was her, and replied, "I see now why you rejected me. You could've just said you wanted Keil instead."

Still on a roll Daniel had a bone to pick with her, mending his bruised dignity. Whatever he wanted to call it.

"You could've just been honest. It's better than lying about making plans with your friend, like did you think you could've hidden this?"

Having the audacity to make that bold statement was almost laughable. Getting what she'd come for she retorted, "I hope you have a great time."

Anywhere was better than being with him. Sipping on the beer's bitterness was distasteful, yet palatable.

It all came to a stop when Abigail was in the middle of a brawl. Completely off her rockers she was currently restrained from throwing any punches at the poor victim on the ground.

"What's going on?" She questioned.

"Quickly get this fucker off me I need to teach this bitch a lesson," Abigail screeched.

The supposed fucker holding Abigail down pleaded for Pretty girl not to free her.

On the other hand, Abigail was completely wasted, and hypothetically freeing her would be highly entertaining to watch.

Although she had enough common sense to come to the conclusion dissolving the commotion would be best.

"Hey you know when I was - "

Pretty girl covered her mouth shutting her up before she could finish.

"Listen she really needs to get some rest, make sure that whoever she fought is alright, and I'll take her to her dorm."

Pretty girl was no were near strong. She didn't have enough strength to open a pickle jar.

However, she was more than capable to dragging Abigail out of parties.

"You sure you got her?" the guy asked.

"Yep, I'm good thanks."

Next there was Terry. Finding her was no challenge.

Go to the most desolated area, and there she'd be, having the time of her life.

"Hey Terry lets go, Abigail's knocked out, and I won't be here to make sure you're ok."

She was sitting on someone's lap, hands in every crevasse. "Its ok you guys can leave, I'm gonna stay here."

She could've just left her. I would've, but it wasn't part of her morals to do so.

Pulling Terry off of the stranger she sternly said, "Terry look you're coming with me because I refuse to leave you here alone, so whether you like it, or not we're going, cause no one else here is going to look after you. So, if you don't come with me I'll drag you."

With a distasteful expression Terry gave in, "OK, chill, I'll go."

Finally, successfully getting the two she turned to the guy, and spoke. "Thanks for the party."