And next this player will be able to switch to the front line of the four on the defensive line. Tabito Karasu. With the best ball-keeping ability in Blue Lock and the analytical power to see goal opportunities, you will be this team's heart.

On the offensive line, Y/n- RWG and Yukimiya Kenyu- LWG. On the right, when Rin is on the field she will be nice offensive but when Rin is subbed, she will go out as an central forward with will of mid-fielder. But she's an incredible prodigy who even can surpass Itoshi Sae's ability with magnificent dribbling and overwhelming power. And on the left, an powerful presence who can force hus way past any one-on-one matchup.

Finally, the one who can keep up with the overwhelming offensive duo, with superb ball-handling, goals that defy common sense, and magnificent talents. Nagi Seishiro- OMF.

This team uses a specialized attack-heavy formation centered around Itoshi Rin. In the other words, his teammates must be able to allow Rin to maximize his performance.

Out of all the players here, one in particular embodied that reciprocal relationship, and excelled in several. He managed to repeatedly assert himself and coexist, and had the ability to surpass Rin to score his own goal.

Itoshi Rin's optimal partner, the last piece is you... Isagi Yoichi. These are the eleven players who will challenge Japan's U-20 The Blue Lock Eleven."

Everyone loosened, sitting calmly down

Everyone loosened, sitting calmly down. Both Rin and Yoichi was standing beside you, you turned up and smiled to Yoichi, "Glad to play with you again, Yoichi."

His face flushed red by the way you were calling out his first name, unknowingly falling for you even more. On the other hand, Rin Itoshi was jealous.

"A question, sir?" Yukimiya raised his hand.
"Why isn't Shidou-san part of the team?"

"Even though Shidou managed to do average goals in the match between A and B teams. But whatsoever, Shidou has preformed actions that equals to right after Itoshi Rin. He has no chemistry forming up between them. So Ego decided that they shouldn't- no they mustn't share the same field as a teammates. In other words, Shidou Ryusei doesn't exist in Blue Lock."

Others stood there making "O" face by your answer, some are grinning ear to ear. "Good answering, Y/n. As expected from prodigy in here." Ego said.

"But I received call this morning, that said Itoshi Sae could take any player he wanted from Blue Lock and add them to the U-20 team."

"Sae Itoshi, didn't choose any of you from here. He chose Shidou Ryusei."

"How come you didn't inform me that yet?!" You said pouting slightly.

"I told you but you were too busy reading the magazine about Generation of Miracles and daydreaming about Akashi Seijuro and Aomine Daiki." Ego grinned at you, like a madman.

"Atleast, they both are worth of my time. We know each other from kindergarten so shoo away Ego with that nasty grin of yours"

Ego disappeared from the screen.

"Prodigy-chan~" Sly voice chined behind your ear, making you slightly turn your head to who was it. "Tabito Karasu, stay the fuck outta me"

"My, my your words are sharp as blade! I'm offended." He faked crying as he reach out for you on his knees.

Rin out there was debating if this was real happening or if his eyes are not recieving him. If another word coulda be heard from that sly Karasu's mouth, he will drag you and Isagi out from this room.

But that didn't happened.

to be continued...