She was at lost for words.

She looked at him with eyes flaming with determination.

"Then it's on"

The weekends passed by quickly, and in just a blink of an eye, it's Monday again.

The classroom of Class D is buzzing with energy as students shuffle into their seats, chattering nonstop about different topics and gossips.

"Click" the door opens and everyone, including Jungkook looked at the door with a surprised looks on their faces.

"Lisa?" Bam mumbled before jumping up as he screamed,"Lisa!!! You're back!!!" He ran towards her as he showered her with hugs.

Jin Ah stood up with Sunji tailing her behind. She squealed and gave Lisa a tight hug as well. And in just a snap, everyone in the classroom is now surrounding Lisa as they all express their emotions of missing her.

"What are you doing blocking the entrance? Please, go back to your proper seats!" Mr. Kwon said. When he arrived at the entrance, he saw nothing but mess. As usual in the Class D.

Everyone went back to their seats in a hurry, leaving Lisa standing at the entrance. Mr. Kwon gave her a nod of admiration as he speak in a softer tone,"Please, come inside"

Lisa enters the classroom with a determined look on her face, clutching her handbag tightly. She spots Jungkook, who is already seated at his desk, flipping through the pages of his notebook with a confident smile.

Lisa sat in front of him. She turned towards him as she taunted in a challenging tone,"Ready to put your skills to the test, Jungkook?"

Jungkook doesn't know much about her capabilities. He would see it today. But base from some informations he gathered, he was the tutor of Lisa.

Hmm let's see how much you learned from me.

Jungkook smiled as he replied lightly,"Always, Lisa. Let's see who comes out on top today."

Mr. Kwon begins the lesson. As he explains a complex math problem, Lisa and Jungkook exchange knowing glances, their minds already racing to solve it first.

The teacher finishes his explanation and poses the question to the class. Without hesitation, both Lisa and Jungkook raise their hands simultaneously, eager to showcase their intellect.

Mr. Kwon was amused by the two. Jungkook raised his hands first but of course, with Mr. Kwon being a bit biased, he called Lisa to answer.

Lisa confidently steps up to the board, picking up a marker, and begins solving the problem. She moves swiftly, her hand gliding across the board as the class watches in awe. But as she reaches the final step, she pauses, realizing she made a small mistake.

Lisa gritted her teeth as she whispered "Damn it."

Jungkook smiled.

Seems like I have a chance, after all.

Taking advantage of Lisa's momentary setback, Jungkook seizes the opportunity and quickly steps forward, erasing the error. With a swift motion, he completes the solution flawlessly, leaving the class in awe.

"Well done, Jungkook. That's correct."

Lisa's competitive spirit is ignited further. Determined not to be outshone, she frowns and takes a deep breath, contemplating her next move.

Lisa walks back to her seat, whispering,"Game on, Jungkook."

Throughout the day, Lisa and Jungkook engage in a constant battle of wits. They eagerly answer questions, solve equations, and even engage in friendly debates during class discussions. Each time one of them succeeds, the other remains undeterred, waiting for the next opportunity to strike back.

As the final bell rings, signaling the end of the day, Lisa and Jungkook find themselves neck and neck, tied in their quest to outsmart each other. Despite their fierce competition, a mutual respect and admiration shine through their eyes.

Lisa smirked before saying,"Looks like we're evenly matched, Jungkook."

Jungkook smiled lazily. "Yeah. You've impressed me. You're smart. But not as smart as me."

The next day, the class was abuzz with excitement as they were about to begin a challenging long math quiz.

"Did you reviewed last night?" Nayeon asked Dahyun excitedly. The latter shook her head as a no. Nayeon's smile grew wider as she screamed,"Sameee!!!"

The two girls gave each other a thumbs up.

Bam on the other hand looked at the sleeping Sunji as he whispered,"Did you reviewed for our math quiz?"

"No." Sunji answered shortly.

Bam muttered under his breath"Nice! I'm not alone"

Lisa and Jungkook locked eyes, silently acknowledging the unspoken rivalry between them. The teacher handed out the question papers, and the race to solve the problems began.

Lisa furiously scribbled down equations, her mind racing to find the most efficient solutions. She glanced sideways at Jungkook, who had a lazy look on his face as he tackled the questions with elegance. The room fell into a hushed silence as everyone focused on their own work.

Nayeon chose the method of mini-mini-miny-moe.

Dahyun and the others blindly answered the multiple question part while leaving the solving part blank.

Hoseok on the other hand drew a spiderman pooping on the blank page.

Time seemed to fly by, and as the final minute approached, Lisa feverishly double-checked her answers, determined not to make any mistakes. The bell rang, signaling the end of the quiz. Both Lisa and Jungkook confidently handed in their papers.

The result was soon announced.

Dahyun, 29/100.

Nayeon, 30/100.

Bam, 15/100.

Hoseok, 12/100.

Sunji, 56/100.

Jin Ah, 43/100.

Cha Eun woo, 77/100.

Lisa, 98/100.

Jungkook, 100/100.

What?! A perfect score! How was that even possible?!!

Jungkook approached Lisa.

"Haiist, I already gave you a headstart by not reviewing for this quiz. How come I still outsmarted you?"

Lisa grumpily replied back a she huffed,"Hmmp. I only lagged two points behind. Just wait till I passed you"

Jungkook smiled lazily. "Then I'll wait for that day.

•••
Wednesday update y'all!!!

Anyways
Love you guys so so much!
Stay positive!
Bye~