//chapter -29//

Karan's pov:

The moment I heard teju is kidnapped..i was just numb...i couldn't understand anything!!...all were talking....i was not listening to their convo.. when tracker inform the place..i ran... taking my car...i was driving like a mad...my only motive was to reach near teju .....i reached at place and trying to find her ..i was shouting her...name... after some time...my eyes fall on her....she had... completely drenched with blood....i close my eyes...i can't see her in pain...tears Start forming in my eyes... and that bitch...put gun ...on her head and holding...her tightly...she was trying to come out of her...hold...and that bitch was talking nonsense....i warned...her....i was feeling helpless angry....but ...i couldn't able to do anything....and i saw..her struggling from her hold...and she finally hit ...her head with vase...i can see...she has no energy...she looked at me...i looked at her..she bend down..i was going towards her...she pick up the gun... with trembling hands...and..shot..the gun...i looked back saw...Daksh was laying on pool of blood...she lost her.. balance...i ran towards her...and place her head...on my lap....she was covered with blood...tears were continuously flowing from my eyes...she shaked her head no....

And pratik..bhaiyu...dad...papa...all reached with police....they looked at...here state shocked...and ran towards us..

Td- princess yeh sab( crying)..

Teju- da..d..,bhaiyu...

Pratik - hann hann bacha..( tears in his eyes)

Teju- i love you all ....(cryingly)

I was..so numb to react anything...

Police - yeh inki...halat kisne ki.. looking at Daksh..

Before i could say anything...

Teju- i...am the one....he tried to harm..me ..my ... family....my .. sunny (she couldn't able to speak)...so i ....i....
Waise...bhi...i sweard on my dad...toh use..toh marna hi tha...(she smiled looking at her dad)...td was crying...for the first time...he was crying..

Teju- su..nny !! I love.. you... I...am...sorry...i couldn't.. fulfill my promi..se..( breathing heavily)...and closed her eyes...

Karan - hey...heyy...baby... open your... eyes ...pls pls...i patted her.. cheeks...

Sid bhai..come and checked .. her pulse
.. sunny..her pulse rate is slow... We have to take her . hospital..quick.....i looked at him.....and pratik picked her up...and i follow him....we...sat on back sit... pratik was driving crazy......i was looking at her...tears.. continuously flowing...i was trying to stop her bleeding...but... nothing is working....i my self...was covered with blood....by now..i was just praying to reach as soon as hospital!!

Dad...and papa...was there...and me sid bhai and pratik.....are.. with teju...as soon as ..we reached at hospital.....we ran inside....

Karan - doctor!! Doctor!! Pls...pls... check her.... nothing should happened to her....

Dr- dekhiye..humko pehle... police ko inform karni... padegi....phir...hum unki treatment start karenge....
And i lost my mind... holding her color...

Karan - just... check her...i swear if something happens to her...i will destroy the whole hospital!!! Every thing (shouted)

Sid bhai and pratik free..him.. from my hold..and.. pratik - karan kya kar rahe ho... chodo

Sid- dekhiye...pls.. check her...her pulse rate is slow...and it's a very critical case....we will handle about police...pls ..app treatment start kijiye....

Dr.. nodded and said - sister....check her
And do preparations for ... operation...
Nurse nodded and doctor...goes from there...
nurse come and check ....her wound....i held one hand of teju....and... which is getting cold...her body is becoming blue ....i panicked...and asked - what's happening to ..her ...why her hands are getting cold...

nurse- sir calm down!! I'm checking her...

she checked her pulse...and said her pulse rate is slow.... heart beat is swallow...

A guy passed her...a oxygen mask...and she made her wear...

And the elevator opened....they took her inside ICU..and didn't allow me inside.i can see her through glass window....

i can only watch her through... glass door....the light has focused on her wound...and....soon they close ...the screen...i can't see anything....

i looked at my dress... which is covered with blood.... pratik dress is covered with blood...i close my eyes...only her...state...is coming infront of my mind......mom was crying badly...i couldn't go to her...bcz...i failed to protect her...i promised her...still...i couldn't do anything.... pratik and Shreya was consoling her she herself was crying ...mumma....roshni bhabi ..all were tears in their eyes....dad...was sitting blankly....

omi ,kunal, naina and Monica are also here...

soon ICU door opened....Dr. come out.... before i could ask something....sid bhai asked - Dr. how is she???

dr- dekhiye..phil hal hum kuch nahi keh sakte...unki bohot khun beh Chuka hai ...aur unka blood group hai..AB -ve....rare blood group....woh... blood bank main hai...lekin aur bhi blood cahiye...apke... family ya phir friends main se kisi ka blood group AB -ve hai...toh...pls arrange kijiye...

some one said from behind - Mera blood group hai....aap arrange kijiye...main ata hun .

it was kunal...i go near him and hugged him and said - thank you!!!

he patted my back and said - she is like a little sister to me...toh apni behen kelliye itna toh kar hi sakta hun Naa.
....

i looked at him tears In my eyes....

after sometimes!! lights turn off and doctor come out....i ran towards him...and asked - Dr!! Dr!! she is ok na...kya main use...dekh. sakta hun...kuch boliye pls .

dr.- dekhiye mr.kundrra abhi kuch nahi keh sakta agar 24 hrs main hosh nahi aya toh...kuch bhi ho sakta hai... aur hum unhe ... general ward Main shift kar rahe hai...aap log unhe ...mil sakte hain....

I nodded.....

After 24 hours!!

She has shifted to general ward...i am sitting...next...to her... holding her hand... there is a bandage on her forehead... multiple..burishes on her body...she is looking pale...i kissed her... forehead... suddenly she started breathing heavily.....i panicked and called - Help !! Help....

Drs come...and told me to go outside...i left the room...all -Hey thoughts coming to my mind...

Sid bhai come and ask me- sunny what happened!!..

Karan - idk ...she was all okay suddenly!! Start breathing heavily and..and..idk ...drs are checking her...

After sometime.dr. come out...and i asked - Dr.. what happened...she was all okay!! Suddenly what happened?? Pls kuch boliye...na .....

Dr- I'm so sorry .....Mr.kundrra.....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 29th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼