//chapter -37//

.teju's pov

kunal and naina are finally married..but i was very happy..that.. I'm going to be moshi and bua ...at a time.. double happiness...naina had already gone through alot..so I want her ..to be happy..it has been five  days...of theirmarriage... idk  pata nahi... mujhe aisa lagraha hai..kuch toh ...gadbad hai..I've been watching karan since we come from the trip... he is little tensed...but ... don't want to share anything..says - every thing is fine!!

"i hope everything should fixed soon i don't want him to get stressed ".. I's sitting on my cabin then suddenly!! monica come to my Cabin and asked me to..join her for launch..I've my works done already so i went with her ..for having launch.....

time skip!!!

Karan's pov!!

i have to return back home as i forgot my important file...!!!...i was a little tensed bcz of something!!...teju asked me...i didn't tell her....as i don't want her to take  stress....i  rang the bell... roshni bhabhi come and opened the door....she was looking worried...i frowned....and went inside shocked to see....an injured teju...( she had a small cut on her head...and bhai is checking her foot...she is whincing in pain...)i quickly ran towards her....and hold her hand....bhai look at me and started treating her...

sid- just a little sprain...it will be ok...you should be little careful baccha... said patting her head ..

she smiled....i was so confused....she looked at me...and give me a smile...i ignore ...and ask- how did this happened???(glaring at her)

Teju- nothing....i was coming... suddenly.
my car broke..it was just a little far from our house...so i thought to come by walking.. then i saw a woman is going to hit the car..i shouted but she didn't listen.....so i raaan towards her..while... saving her..i got injured...
but you know what is the strange thing!!!.. i saved her...but...she saw me..and ran away saying sorry...i can't understand that!!... with frown....((i shocked and started thinking something)

Sid - it's ok baccha...take rest!!! you are not well na... patting. her head...she nodded...i picked her on my arms...and headed towards our room...and... place her...on our bed...i was about to go....she hold my hand and said - sunny (softly)...and made me sit beside her...i was looking down...she hold my chin and said - I'm okay don't worry....and i hugged her and after sometime she broke the hug and looked at ...him ..and holding his hands said- sunny i know...there are something which is bothering you....( my expression changed)...she said-"it's ok if you don't want to share....but i just want to tell you... every thing will be fine... don't worry.......and hugged him

then ...tm come and knocked their room...they broke the hug...and looked at the direction and said - mom...!!

She smiled and entered inside the room and place food on table... caressing her face...said how are you feeling??

" Good mom"..

"Ok now eat...and then take medicines...and take rest ok!!"teju nodded

And she left room kissing her forehead!!

Karan feed her with his hands....teju also feed him... after that karan made her eat medicine...she whined...bcz she hates it.... being a doctor...she herself hates medicine..Karan glared at her...and she took medicine...then she dozed off due to medicine effects...and soon karan also slept hugging her!!

***************************************

It has been   a week of that incident...teju is fine now... about karan...he is coming
..home late...he was stressed over some thing and don't want to share!!!

Today is karwachauth ...Karan ... refused her..to fasting...but teju being teju... didn't listen to him...and convince him... showing puppy eyes!!💗

Present!!