//chapter -39//

1 year latter!!

A girl jerked from her... sleep and sweating badly..." Sunny"... after sometime....she calmed down and ..... look at the photo... placed on side table...
And said - "I miss you sunny... I miss you so much... it's getting difficult for me...i can't take this anymore.."tears fall from her eyes...she caressed his pic....and kissed his photo... sighs looked at the time... it's 5.00 o' clock in the morning.,.and she know she will not able to sleep...so she go and freshen up...and did her exercise....

After that she went and get ready!!...and went downstairs....

Tm saw her coming down stairs

Tm saw her coming down stairs ..she went near her and said - good morning baccha!!

Teju- good morning mom...

Tm - where are you going early morning??

Teju - hospital!! I've some important work!!

and before she could tell anything.....they heard a Sound of crying child...it...was ..."swatik" sun of.... Shreya and pratik...( 5 months old)....she hold him with her hands...and console her...he stopped... crying....

Shreya - he loves you so much...teju...

Teju just smiled a little...and....a tear was about to fall from her eyes...she quickly... wipe it before anyone notice..

And km come and asked - teju baccha where are you going early morning!!

Teju- mumma...woh hospital main kuch kaam hai...main chalti hun...bye...and left hurriedly... before they could say something!!

TM- meri bacchii ke sath hi kyu ....she has changed alot...she don't show her ..emotions to us..she don't want us to worried for her ...she always left early morning and return late night....why she has to suffer so much... sobbed..

Km- aap sabar rakhiye...mujhe lagta hai...humari purani teju jald wapas ayegi..

Note: after the news of karan's accident.. after 1 month...teju started to getting normal...she said...she will look after karan's company...she can't let...her...husband's hard work...waste...so she announced that she wanted to become owner of of kkundrra's company...so teju... become ceo of the company but as she don't know about business...pratik ,kd and TD helps her...she learned... about it also...and now she is handling business.... about hospital...she is now the owner of the hospital....she goes often their for emergency condition!! ... it's tiring for her...but...she wanted to keep herself bussy .....at first she did some mistakes... after joining company...but...she is a good learner....so....she is handling everything very nicely ..

She was on her way her ....her phone rang...it was from pratik she picked up phone...and put on loud speaker...- " teju today is your meeting with Sehgals...they are coming from London .. it's very important ...you know...you have to present here..!!.."

" Bhai...I've a surgery at hospital.. paapa will be present their....as he is coo of the company.....and baki pls Aap pls dekh lijiye...I'll meet them... other time..."

" Ok...take ca..."before pratik could complete sentence...teju has cut the call...

Pratik sighs..and ask his pa to arrange meeting with Sehgals..

On the other side!!

In London!!

You can see a boy talking with someone on phone!!

Just then another boy come and said - sir!! Are you sure...you want to do this.. it's risky

Boy 1- yes!! I want to do this...i can't ..keep them in dark anymore!!

Boy 2 - ok sir!!

Boy 1- hnn Aman...(yes boy 2 is Aman and boy 1 is karan)...ek sal se hum try kar rahe hai problems ko solve karne ki...sayad... aur kuch mahino mein solve bhi ho jaega shayad.. I'm missing them terribly I don't know...how i'll able face them...but I have no other option...

Aman- sir I'm sure they will understand you...

Karan - thank you Aman...tumne mere liye itna kuch Kiya..

Aman- sir apke liye hi mein yaha Par khada hun toh apke liye toh itna toh kar hi sakta hu ....apne Jo mere liye Kiya hai..iske age yeh kuch nahi hai..

Karan smiled...and said - sab arrangements hogaya hai...kya..??

Aman - yes...mr. mihir sehegal.

Karan - ok mr.singh..(with a smirk)

Aman - mr. Sehegal... tomorrow we have meeting with... kundrras and wayangankars..

Karan - ok!!..i can't wait to see them....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 39th chapter of my story!!

So karan and Aman are alive...what do you think why...Karan did this...??

How will karan face them after a year??

What will be their.. reaction???

Your views on changed teju...will she able to accept reality??

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼