//chapter -32//

Next day!!

Teju wake up and saw Karan is sleeping holding her tightly..As if she will vanish..she smiled and wakeup... slowly...not wanted to disturb his sleep...and kissed his forehead...and his face automatic changed into smile...

And then..she go to get ready!!

Till then Karan also wakeup and saw

Till then Karan also wakeup and saw ..her side is empty...and he freaked out...but fell relax when saw...teju coming from washroom....

Karan goes to her and hugged her tightly and said - good morning wiffy!!

Teju- good morning 😊

Karan - u did you wake up early...thodi der rest kar leti...

Teju- sunny pls..main bore hogayi hu..rest karte karte...( With a pout)

Karan chukled...okk okk but...you are not going to do any work!!

Teju- yes boss!!( Dramatically)

And karan also...go ..get freshen up and come...then both went downstairs..
Wish everyone good morning!!

Suddenly teju noticed something and said - waise bhabs...you look different...i mean you are glowing...

Shreya hit her forehead lightly and said - itni sab main toh main. Bhul hi gayi...you are going to bua...

Teju - what are you serious!! Congratulations and hugged her tightly... I'm very very happy...you know i will take care of everything... from now.. your food,diet every thing...

All smiled....

Km- baccha Aaj Sam ko ek Puja hai... tumhare...liye dua mangi thi...toh...

Teju- ok mumma..

Then pratik come downstairs...teju ran towards him and hugged him...he also Hugged her....and said - omg bhaiyuu congratulations... I'm very happy for you both...

Pratik smiled ...and very happy after so many days... some one calling him bhaiyu...

And all were so happy that after many days... every thing is finally good..

At evening!!

Teju was getting ready for Pooja she was wearing a saree...left her hair open... with very light makeup....only wearing mangalsutra and chuda..

only wearing mangalsutra and chuda