L_[35]

The Time of Dying...

***

My life? Is simply just screwed up.

-Misty (in reality, this is so true that I sometimes wanna cry at night.)

***

Sakura's POV

I witnessed as Sasori Akasuna fell to the ground with a thud as fresh blood poured out his wound.

After moments of silence, I gasped when I couldn't feel his chakra anymore.

No...

"DANNA!!!"

His partner's cry behind the barrier reached my ears as I got a glimpse of them still trying to find a way in. My heart suddenly felt empty.

It was then did I let these tears fall down my face.

Every single drop of them.

I was crying...

Sasori is..gone.

But I need to continue.

I just need to avenge him!

And so, with the new goal in mind, I weakly stood up, ignoring the unbearable pain I felt as the necklace choked me tighter. I glared at Sasuke and his stupid clone who had this neutral expression on their ugly face.

Seriously, if looks could kill, they'd be f*cking six-feet under by now!!

"So, you're still going to fight even in your condition? Tsk. Hard-headed as always." He glared at me with same intense. Remind me, to kick his ass even in the afterlife, please?!

But instead of giving him the reaction he wants, I only gave him a mocking smirk before throwing a shuriken at him.

CLING!

His clone blocked the attack with another one as he ran at me with full speed! "F*ck." I cussed and leaped in the air before he could slice me in half with his freakin' katana.

After I escaped his attack, I ran towards his clone who had his back against me and found an open spot. Thinking fast, I punched my chakra-powered fist to the ground, making it crumble. Soon enough, when I was sure he wouldn't noticed, I immediately gripped my pink kunai and was about to aim it at him but for some reason..

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

"SAKURA!"

I heard the others yelled my name after hearing my scream; soon enough I saw the Konoha ninjas regain their strength and battled the Akatsuki once more.

I fell down once again as the necklace dug deeper into my flesh...

THUD!

My back hit the ground, but more or less, my eyes were fixed at the clear blue sky right above me.

It reminds me of the old days. When living my life was just another walk in the park. So simple. So boring.. Doing the same fvcking routine every single day and go to bed with the same thoughts and beliefs.

That made me sick.

It felt like, I was in some kinda cage.

"Sakura."

I was pulled back to reality when I saw Sasuke's clone tower over me with his knife in hand. The same knife that killed Sasori. He had these cold emotionless eyes and smirked. "Any last words, traitor?"

I frowned at what he called me.

Traitor?

"W-Wha...*cough* do you m-mean?" My voiced cracked, but I just need to know the answer to that one question that was lingering in my mind all throughout our battle.

He eyed me with so much hatred.

"Karin found evidences that you helped Uchiha Itachi with the Uchiha clan massacre."

After hearing that info, I smiled.

A sincere one.

Well, what should I expect? Yet, another lie. Another accusation. Another sin that I didn't even knew commited.

"B-Bastard...*cough*cough*"

I then let out a weak laugh. The clone's eyebrows furrowed as I shakily stood up. He stepped back.

"Why is that?"

I heard him asked which made me more fired up to say may last words before I die of blood lose.

"B-Because.. If I d-did *cough* helped Itachi-san b-before...."

I gave in and fell down to my knees. I know that I'm gonna die soon, but fvck it. Like I care! I already died a long time ago!

Then, a familiar sound from behind me filled the air.

Even the people outside the barrier stopped and averted their eyes to our direction. All had frightened facial expressions..

Well, who wouldn't if what they hear is none other than Sasuke's infamous Chidori?

"You'd what?!"

I smirked when he asked that.

I then lifted my head to look up the sky again. Hm... When I die, am I gonna be one of those angels in heaven? Tsk. Well, I just hope they have yogurt there. Hahaha..

"...i-if I did helped h-him kill your clan..then I'd be pretty fvcked up to even spare a bastard like you, Sasuke."

He snorted as his clone looked at me with confusion in his eyes.

"You're done, Sakura."

Ans with one last smile, I murmured the words..

"See ya in hell."

And then..

SLASH!

"GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

***