O_[27]

What If

***

"..What if I say I love you,
Will you be the one to run to?.."

-Ashley Tisdale (What If)

(A/N: I was listening to this song while writing this chapter! Definately one of my favorites)

***

Sakura's POV

After our little practice...

Yeah, Kissing practice =__=

I was heading to my room but as I passed the hallway, I saw the weasel with a huge bag slung on his shoulder. I stopped in my tracks and cocked him an eyebrow.

"What the f*ck is in that dirty bag?" I asked him and saw hin smirked.

"A present for my beloved brother's soon-to-be-wife." And then he shrugged his shoulders. I laughed evilly. Hahaha! Itachi really just hates Karin for his bastard of a brother! He said that Karin isn't WORTHY enough to be an Uchiha.

But of course, for me? I THINK THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!! Seriously, who else would you want the duck king to be paired with other than the slut queen herself?

Tsk. I smirked back at him. "When are you gonna give that, Itachi-kun?" He sighed. "I don't know. Maybe now, I guess?" I peeped at the bag again and saw blood oozing out of it. Oh, this is gonna be good!

"Want me to help you?" I asked becuase, well.. Let's just say that I want to pay Karin, my dearest friend, a visit and cut off her head. I can't see what's wrong with that, right?

Hahahaha!

Itachi poked my forehead. "Sure. Tonight is her bridal shower afterall."

I bit my lip to surpress the excitement. Oh, the possibilities flooding inside my playful, sadistic mind.. Hahaha!

~

As me and the weasel reached the dumpyard-- I mean, the venue for the INNOCENT Karin's Bloody Bridal Shower, I disguised myself as a civilian using a jutsu.

"Sakura, um... You go in and---"

"YEAH! Yeah, I f*cking get it, weasel-chan!" I patted him on the shoulder and took the bag from him. He smiled.

"Be careful?"

I laughed at what he said. "Tsk. Like KARIN is worth even being cautious." I said and pecked his cheek before entering hell.

I mean, the venue. ....yeah. Haha.

Anyway, the moment I entered the 'resort' or whatever you call this crap, and saw Karin drooling at topless man.....

And F*CK?!?!

My eyes widened the moment I saw who was entertaining the ladies!

SASUKE?!?!

***