C_[23]

Live it!

***

I swear, the day I'm gonna forgive
Will be the day the sky ain't blue.

-Misty

***

Sakura's POV

O______O

Damn it!! I'm freakin' blushing here!!

Tokeshi smiled and scratched the back of his head which I find quite attracti-- UGH! YOU DIDN'T READ ANYTHING! Damn it!

"Hey!! B*tchy pink! Wanna STOP looking like a tomato there?! Hahahaha!"

I snapped back to reality and saw that old man with the rogue's head in one hand. I glared at him. "SHUT THE F*CK UP, GRANNY."

He frowned. "Yeah, yeah, you SLUT."

DAMN BASTARD!! grrrr!!!!

"Hidan?"

"Yeah?" *smirks*

"Try saying that again and I swear to your F*CKING JASHIN THAT I WILL DISLOCATE AND BREAK EVERY SINGLE BONE IN YOUR USELESS BODY AND PULL YOUR EYEBALLS OUT FOR MY COLLECTION."

I saw him paled and gulped. "Y-Yes, Ma'am!"

I smirked. Sheesh. I'm glad they know that I have the capability to do WHATEVER I say. =_=

I was about to walk back when I suddenly felt someone poking my cheek. I turned my gorgeous head and KYAAAAH!! WHY IS HE SO DAMN CLOSE?!?!?! Oh, the temptation!! Hahaha. Nah, just kidding ;)

"Sachi.. So, can I?"

Kakuza and Hidan stood beside me. I eyed Tokeshi. I'M NOT GONNA LET HIM STAY IN THE BASE THAT EASILY!! I already have too many idiots to handle, thank you very much!

"Give me one good reason why I should let you live with us." I demanded. I am so bloody serious with this people!! I AM THE BOSS! And I must be hard on outsiders like him!!!

He smiled. "Because I like you?"

O___O

>/////

^o^~~~~

"Okay, you're in!"

Hidan and Kakuzu --

(-____-') (=___^')

I felt Ursula nudge me. "Hey, are you seriously letting him in??" I shot him a look and I guess he got the message.

After that, Tokeshi's charming laugh rang in the air.

"AHAHHAHAHA! Thank you, Sachi..."

And he winked at me. Damn it!! I think I'm falling.....

Off a chair? Hahaha XD

But, on the serious note, I don't know. I think I'll never REALLY fall in love again.

Why?

Because EVERYTHING that FALLS, get BROKEN.

~

Sasori's POV

And since your lovely author likes the SasoSaku ship ---and, *ehem* ehem* HAS A CRUSH ON ME, I th---

[[ Misty: NO I DON'T!!! *blushes* Ah, f**k! ]]

Hahahaha!

I laid my back on my bed and stared at my puppet collection. Hm.. I think I need another one. Tsk! As usual, I'm gonna kidnap some dumb Shinobi and turn him into an art! Mwahahahaha~

My eyes averted at the clock.

Hey, isn't it, like what? Two days before SasuKarin's wedding? Smirks.

Hmm... I wonder what's taking my sweetheart so long?

Hahaha. I know, I sound like a love-drunk gay, but I just can't help it, man! Pfft! Itachi wouldn't be cute with her anyway, unlike me?. ^____^

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"DANNA! DANNA! DANNA, UN!!!"

I sighed and stood up to open my room's door. Deidara. The loudest member of this damn criminal organization! Why can't he just blow up his f*cking mouth?!

As I opened the door, I saw a panicking Barbie doll that looked like he just came from the trash can =__=

"What is it?"

"DANNA! SAKURA-CHAN IS HOME, YEAH!"

I rolled my eyes. "So? What's with you being your idiot self, you baka?"

He looked offended and smirked at me. EVILLY.

"Oh, nothing un... I guess you're not that interested if I said she brought home some guy, un. And that they're making out in the living room, yeah."

=____=

Wait, what?

Sakura. MY Sakura. F*cking brought home a guy and THEY'RE MAKING OUT?!?!!

Sh*t!!

"OUTTA THE WAY!"

I pushed the laughing clown aside and rush to the living room where I saw them on the couch..

Kissing.

#ItHurts.

Damn, sh*t it does.

WHO IN THE NAME OF F***KING KAMI IS THAT SON OF A B**CH?!?!?!!

Then, an idea popped into my head.

I smirked.

I need a new puppet for my collection, Sakura brought home a man.

Makes sense?

***