E_[34]

Teardrop

***

To others, these tears are a sign of weakness. But for me, these tears represent the old me, that has died before and vowed to come back stronger than before..

-Misty

***

My eyes widened as I stepped backwards.

This is not him.

Tokeshi smirked and stepped closer to me, but Sasori growled and faced him. In the background, I can hear Sasuke laughing like a lunatic while the battle against Pein and the others continued. I can now hear my heart beat so loudly. I swallowed the lump in my throat and composed myself.

I will never show them any sign of weakness.

Not anymore that is.

"TOKESHI!" I started. I need answers, and I need them now.

I eyed him.

He had a different aura from before. His aura was now dark and cold. "W-What is the meaning of this you bastard?!" I asked and took in a deep breathe.

Suddenly, I find it hard to breathe.

He smirked and held the knife tighter. "You are so stupid."

That voice!

It's..

Sasuke's.

I then witnessed as Tokeshi merged into the figure of Sasuke and kept that fvcking smirk on his face.

And then it hit me.

Tokeshi Youjin.

He is Sasuke's shadow clone under a transformation jutsu.

WHY DIDN'T I SEE THAT EARLIER?!

"Sakura, stay back."

I shook my head when Akasuna said that and grabbed a kunai from my pouch. Gripping it tightly, I stepped forward. My eyes are now fixed at the evil Uchiha bastard who was still playing games with me.

He shook his head in disappoinment and stared at me with his Sharingan still activated.

"Hn. You may have changed a bit, but you are still that little fangirl I despised." He said, which brought out so many emotions to me. Why does he hate me anyway?

"Sasori, you--AAAHH!!!"

I screamed in pain as I felt something choking me with such great strength. Sasori hurriedly ran to my side with that damn worried look on his face.

"SAKURA! What's happening?!?!"

My knees then gave in as I fell to the ground and saw my own blood oozing out of my neck. DAMN F*CK!! WHAT THE HECK IS---

"Don't bother to struggle. That necklace I gave you, really is a charm, ne?"

The clone emotinlessly said.

Necklace?

Oh, sh*t. SH*T!!

THE NECKLACE WAS UNDER SOME CRAPPY JUTSU!

It was made to kill me...

F*ck.

And it was then did I realized as I rolled my eyes around the room, that we were in some kind of barrier.

I can see Pein and the others trying to break in. Konan, Hidan, Kisame, Zetsu, Tobi and Kakuzu were now here too. I smiled weakly.

Those idiots.

"I knew you'd come for revenge, Sakura.. That is why, I already made a plan."

I glared at Sasuke with so much hatred, but for some reason, he looks bored as hell! Oh, f*ck, I'd do anything to break that neck of his and rip his head off!! I'd even sell my soul to the devil itself!!

I looked at Sasori.

He's worried, and angry at the same time.

"I'll get him for you."

I heard him murmured, but I held his hand. "Don't.." My voice came barely above a whisper as I fought back these tears.

"But-----"

But before the puppet master can finish what he was saying, the clone attacked and Sasori was caught off guard.

My eyes widened as the clone aimed his heart.

He knows..

He studied us..

He knows our weakness.

Puppets clashed with knives as both men were filled with the determination to kill the other. Sasori was about to use this ultimate technique or whatever sh*t you call that, when the clone immediately vanished and appeared right behind him.

My breathe hitched.

SLING!

"GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!"

And with Akasuna's cry in pain as he fell to the ground, I let a single sign of weakness show.

I let a single teardrop fall down.

***