R_[19]

Style

***

"Midnight, you come and pick me up
No headlights
Long drive
Could end in burning flames or paradise"

-Taylor Swift (Style)

***

Sakura's POV

Ugh....

Why does my head hurt?

It f*ckin' hurts like hell!!!!!

I opened my emerald eyes and waited for my vision to adjust. And the first person I saw was, "Konan?" I sat up. Good thing I was in a bed, or else those bastards will pay for making me sleep on the floor!!

Anyway, "What happend?"

She looked worried at first. Wait, why is she freakin' worried?

"You okay now, Sakura-chan? Are you even Sakura now and not that girly lovedrunk monkey???"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What the f*ck are you talking about?!"

She smiled. "You are back!" And hugged me. Okay, now I am more confused! I pushed her away and glared. "What happened to me anyway and...." I glanced down at what I wore. "WTF?! Why am I wearing this sh*tty bunny suit?!?!!!"

She laughed. Damn her!!!

"Well, you lost your insanity this morning and did....un-Sakura things."

I tried to remember what she told me. Me? Lost my insanity? If I'm mistaken, I am the only sane person here!!! Wait, un-Sakura things? Oh no....

"Did I wore make-up?"

She shook her head. Phew! That was a close one ^___^

I glanced around and saw Chucky doll laying on a bed too. Wait, so we're in the base's clinic? eh.. That explains the smell of the dead.

"Hey Konan, why is that idiot unconscious? Did a coconut hit his head or something?" I asked again and took off the bunny get up. Its a good thing I had my normal clothes on inside.

Konan sighed. "Well, lets just say that he endured such a.....traumatic experience earlier, causing him to faint."

I nodded. "Ah... Good for him."

And I headed out this dumpyard--- I mean, the clinic or infirmary or whatever you call this sh*t.

When I reached the kitchen, I saw Kisame and Tobi looking, guilty? I rolled my eyes. Maybe its just my imagination. Besides, they always looked constipated. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and drank it.

"Sakura-chan....eh, well, sorry?"

I glared at Kisame while drinking with matching eyebrow raised.

"T-Tobi too!!! Tobi is sorry for making Sakura-chan eat spoiled yogurt...."

Spoiled yogurt? Wait......

FLASHBACK

"Sakura-chan!!"

I boredly looked to the left and saw Tobi and Kisame with a grin on their faces. I moved farther from the position in the couch and asked, "What?"

The two chuckled.

"You know, idiots. I can't afford to take you to into a rehabilitation center. So stop acting like the morons you are and f*cking spill it."

It was still 4:09 am.

And after that, they handed me a container of yogurt.

"Hey kid, we bought you your favorite brand! Eat it!"

"Tobi thinks Sakura-chan should eat it!!"

I rolled my eyes and took it. "Fine."

END OF FLASHBACK

"Ah.... That. So what?" I asked and placed the bottle back in my fridge. They took in a deep breathe and... Then it hit me.

"Well, you lost your insanity this morning and did....un-Sakura things."

Oh damn. Fury blazed through me. "YOU LITTLE A-HOLES!!!!!! YOU WERE THE ONES WHO MADE ME DO STUPID THINGS THIS FREAKIN' MORNING BECAUSE OF THAT CRAPPY YOGURT YOU GAVE ME! I'M GONNA KILL YOU TWO AND F*CKINT BURN YOU TO ASHES!!!!!!!!"

"Tobi?"

"Y-Yes, Kisame-san?"

"It's glad knowing you."

"I'M GONNA SELL YOU TO THE BLACK MARKET SO, YOU TWO BETTER WRITE YOU LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT NOW!!"

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Misty: And cut! The next scenes are slightly..brutal. So, lets do a short commercial break folks!

Pein: Its your fault you did such an R Rated story.

Zetsu: I second the motion.

Misty: Ugh. Would you two just shut it? Anyway, I wanna call a 'friend' of mine to promote a story... Hey Tokeshi-kun!!

Tokeshi: Yes, ma'am?

Misty: Do your thing honey ;)

Hidan: Hey! Why him?!

Deidara: Yeah, un!?

Misty: He's my OC bakas. Rant some more and you'll never make it until the end of this story.

All: H-Hai!

Tokeshi: Anyway, I am here to promote Misty's Akatsuki Story of nonsense>>>

AKATSUKI GROUP CHAT

check it on her profile and laugh out loud. Haha.

Misty: Thanks Tokeshi-kun. Now you can go back to my office and we'll just discuss, your role in this story. Mwahahahahha

Tokeshi: But, are you sure---

Misty: Spoiler Alert!!!! Anywho, back to the story!!

END OF COMMERCIAL BREAK

Glad that's over.

After calling the ambulance for these now mashed potatoes (namely Kisa and Tobi), I victoriously made my way to the living room and holy sh*t.....

"YUCK! THIS IS DISGUSTING....WHY SO MANY FLOWERS?! PEIN!!!!!"

Then, I saw Sasori walked out of the clinic, looking at me, determined?

What is happening to this story?!

I was shocked when he held both my hands and looked at me in the eyes. He looked dead serious.

"Akasuna, why are---"

"Sakura-chan, I am very sorry."

"Wha---"

"Look, I like you. I really really do.. But I think we shouldn't rush things yet. I have to clear things out first. But, don't get me wrong."

I raised an eyebrow. He sighed.

"About your offer....I am not ready yet. I gotta go my own way. I have to live the life of a single puppet master first before I give myself to you. I am not ready to bear children yet."

And then, he left with a dramatic music playing in the background. Not ready yet? Offer?? BEARING CHILDREN?!

"What the f*ck?"

***