R_[26]

Practice

***

Practice makes perfect!

-Anonymous

***

I stood there, still irritated by these two morons. What the heck are they talking about anyway?!

Sasori glared and Tokeshi just gave him a mocking smirk.

"Hey, baka 1 and baka 2, cut the crap." =___= seriously, they both look gay looking at each other like that.

From the corner of his eyes, Sasori looked at me and grabbed my hand. I raised him an eyebrow.

"WHAT THE HE---"

"Come on, Sakura-chan!! We still need to practice!"

My brows furrowed even more at what the redhead said. What the f*ck is he talking about? Practice?? Tsk! I am already made perfection!!! Hahaha. Nah! No one's perfect bastards! Especially those in Konoha =___= judgemental accusing freaks.

But before Sasori could even drag me away from Tokeshi, the handsome waiter grabbed my other hand.

"What do think you're doing, bringing Sachi with you?!"

Akasuna growled. Tsk. So not like him. Usually, he's the calm and collected ass. =___= He shot daggers at Tokeshi. "F*ck off! IF YOU HAVE EARS, WE ARE GONNA F*CKING PRACTICE!!!" Woah. Nice words! Hahaha ^___^

Youjin frowned. "And what are you two gonna practice huh?! Don't tell me you two are gonna play dress-up?!"

I scowled. Eew.. Dress-up. I hate that girly thing. It pisses me off so much that I wanna demolish EVERY RAMEN STORE ON THIS FREAKIN' PLANET!!!! And I don't effin care if Kishi gets mad at me =___= they ain't seen nothin' yet !!!

The puppet ass boy laughed like the crazy little lunatic he is. I told you he has mental problems.

"Well, as far as I care, ME AND SAKURA are gonna practice our little play for that Uchiha kid's and slut's wedding tomorrow!!"

Wait... 0____0

Sasuke and Karin?

Oh, right!! Hahaha! How on earth could I forget the freakin' date of the end of the world!! I mean, their wedding.. (>o<) hehehe.

That made me smirk and drag the red headed doll outta the kitchen. "THEN WHAT THE F*CK ARE WE WAITING FOR?!?!? LET'S GO!" I exclaimed leaving a Tokeshi shocked. Poor, Tokie. Hahaha XD

~

The moment we got to the trainig grounds, I made him let go of my hand by kicking him... 'Where it hurts the most'

Haha. Of course, thats an effective way to make some guy let go of your hand!! Wow, am I really educating you guys? Lol. Hahaha XD

"F*CK!! SAKURA WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

I rolled my eyes at this complaint and crossed my arms over my chest. Which is now a little bigger, for your information! =___=

"Shut the hell up, Sasori! Or else I'm gonna cook scrambled eggs!!!"

I saw him paled and gulped endlessly.

Hahahahhahaha!! He is so damn cute--- I mean, he's a bastard. Yeah, a bastard alright.

I leaned on a nearby tree and looked at him.

"So, is the plan still registered in that pea-sized brain of yours?" I asked and stared at a fallen leaf. Tsk. It reminds me of that stupid village and the freakin' people in it.

They lost an damn beautiful kunoichi alright! They never did value me more than a medic. Pft. Pathetic freaks. What do they want me to do? Sit there behind a hospital desk and let them get all the glory!?

Well, f*ck them.

Tomorrow, they will see the real me. The Sakura they once lost. The WEAK ONE THAT WAS NEVER TRUSTED. Tomorrow, will only be a step closer to my most awaited revenge.

"Yes, my love." Sasori stepped closer to me and successfully claimed my lips.

These lips were once only meant for that Uchiha boy..

But I swear, starting tomorrow, I will make his life a LIVING HELL.

***