[46]: Hickey

"I didn't pin you as a biter."

Your thumb graces over the mouth-sized purple mark of skin that Shouto had left on the side of your neck. You looked at yourself in the mirror, trying to rub away the bruising, to no avail.

You let a small giggle loose before turning around to face him.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away."

You shook your head and dismissed him. "Don't worry. I liked it."

"No, I'm serious."

You cocked your head to the side, puckering your eyebrows upwards. "Me too."

"I lost control somehow, m-my brain turned to mush. I seriously don't know..." Shouto looked down at his hands as if he didn't recognise them. "I don't know why my body felt the need to do that to you-"

"It's a hickey, Sho. You didn't rip my throat out with your teeth."

You walked back over to him sitting on the edge of your bed, at an inwards battle with himself.

He looked up at you, helplessly.

"It-It's a bruise that my mouth...left on your skin. Y/N, I didn't even realise I was doing it!"

You smiled and simply sat down on his knees, cradling and facing him. With a cheeky grin, you wriggled further up onto his thighs, and wrapped your arms over his shoulders gently. You brought your face close to his, and took his full attention immediately.

"You've never heard of a hickey before?"

"I haven't."

The faint smell of his rich cologne filled your nose. Your breaths intertwined between your bodies.

"Well, how about I give you a proper introduction?"

Following his instincts, Shouto's hands find way around your waist. His left hand slips under your shirt and warms your skin.

You move your face to the left side of his face, resting right by the perfectly hot crook of his neck.

"Y-Yeah." he seethed a choppy breath. You felt his fingertips dig into your back slightly. "I want you to show me."

You grin, before pressing your lips into the perfect place on his neck.

Immediately, Shouto's grip on you tightens. His whole body tenses under you as your kisses turn into gentle nips and eventually, a rocking sucking feeling that sends your bodies into motion.

"Oh, god..." he whispered.

You fight the urge to giggle with the feeling of accomplishment, as your actions have Shouto writhing with excitement beneath you.

You can feel every inch of him.

And as both of Shouto's arms wrap about your whole back, pulling you in, you recognise his elevated sense of crave.

You finally pull away with a slow 'chu'.

You sit back on his knees and look at him, both of your faces red-hot but him very much so more disheveled than you.

"So?"

He looked completely taken aback.

"I lost control of my mind again. My body moved on its own." he thought aloud. "It's like hypnosis!"

"It's called 'being horny'," you chuckled, rocking one leg off of his lap, and standing beside him. "Now, come on, we have more studying to do."

Shouto's legs are shaky and unstable as he stands up, clearly very embarrassed.