[09]: Request

As per your usual, you kept to your own during the minutes of homeroom where Aizawa was normally running behind schedule.

But, unfortunately, today was different.

It was no surprise that the USJ incident was the main topic of conversation with the class. Everyone spoke about their experiences with the different villains, and how tough the different zones were.

Hagakure was mostly just upset about how she didn't appear to stand out much, as they mentioned the class' experience on the news.

"Did you hear that they apparently captured seventy-two villains?!"

"Yeah, those numbers are crazy! All thanks to Aizawa-Sensei and All-Might!"

About thirty seconds ago, Ashido Mina had approached your table, accompanied by Uraraka Ochaco and Tsuyu Asui.

Ashido was the first to talk. "Hey, Yuna, we saw your super-move that you did on the brain creature! I had no idea your quirk was so cool!"

"Yeah! That explosion was so big!" Uraraka joined in, pumping her fists though the air in excitement. "How you stepped in to protect All-Might! Ouuuuhhh it was the coolest thing I've ever seen!"

"I don't know how that thing survived that hit!"

"I've never seen anyone try to protect All-Might like that, before!"

"Ribbit. Your explosion was even bigger than Bakugou's, right? Ribbit."

You side-eyed Tsuyu, hoping she would stop there.

"OI! THERE'S NO WAY IT WAS BIGGER THAN MINE! I COULD DO BETTER IN MY DAMN SLEEP!" Bakugou screamed at the back of your head, before sitting back down. "Plus, the stupid extra would be dead if not for me, anyway."

Ashido looked down at you as if asking for confirmation.

"You mean, the villains got away because of you?"

He jumped forward again, slamming his fists into his desk.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU PUT YOUR ARM RIGHT INTO THIRTEEN'S ATTACK! FUCK, I SHOULD HAVE JUST LET YOU DIE!"

You raised your eyebrows, but weren't too shocked to hear what he was saying.

Still looking ahead, refusing to face Bakugou, you caught a glimpse of Midoriya staring your way.

When he noticed you look at him, he turned to scribble something down in his notebook.

"That's too harsh, Bakugou." Kirishima cut him off. "Dial it down, bro."

"Tch. Whatever." he sat back down, crossing his arms and looking away with a scowl. "Stupid extras never know when to say 'thank you'."

You finally turned around. Briefly meeting eyes with Todoroki, but you quickly turned to look at Bakugou.

You glared at him, "Thank you."

You faced back towards the front of the class, a content expression on your face.

"Pussy." you muttered.

"EH?" he charged up again. "I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU! JUST YOU WAIT! I EAT LOSERS LIKE YOU FOR BREAKFAST."

"I see the extent of your vocabulary is starting to show." you claim. "We can settle this another time."

Bakugou was ready to blow.

But, unfortunately for him, Aizawa soon entered the room, quick to ruin Bakugou's chances at receiving multiple murder and arson charges.

"WHAAAT! AIZAWA-SENSEI, BACK SO SOON!?" the class shouted, nearly deafening you.