You think I am a fucking joke!?

3rd Pov

After Deacon had his little panic attack he tries to figure out how this is possible Y/N speaks to him.

Y/N: Have you calmed down yet?

Deacon: How the fuck is this possible?

Y/N: Well first-

Deacon: I need to see your face first before I hear that story. I need to see for myself if Clem is actually telling the truth about you being a walker.

Y/N: Was her explanation and me talking to you not good enough?

Deacon: It's just for reassurance.

Y/N: My ass it is Deacon. You just want to put a bullet in my head.

Deacon: So your chickening out?

Y/N: I'm not 5 Deacon. That shit won't work on me.

Deacon: Then I'll tell everyone here.

Y/N: And tell me how exactly that's suppose to help you?

Deacon grows a smile on his face then looks back towards the group making Clem look at him confused.

Clem: Deek? What are you-

Deacon: Hey guys! Clementine's, so called walker friend is here!

Some people from the group look at him with wide eyes and some with raised eyebrows.

Christa: Clem is he really out there!?

Clem just nods her head.

Clem: Yea. He is.

Omid: Holy shit.

Nick: Ok I'm not so sure how much you guys actually want us to believe that.

Kenny: Clementine has never lied before. If she says something I'll belive her.

Clem gives Kenny a thankful nod with a smile.

Deacon: If you don't believe me then come over here and see for yourselves.

Everyone walks over to the fence as everyone waits for a moment.

Carlos: So where's this 'walker' friend of yours?

Nick: I'm telling you guys. There is no-

Y/N: Walker friend. Yea I'm right fucking here Nick the prick. How's is going.

Everyone heard that in their head making them all widen their eyes.

Nick: WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT!?

Y/N: I did! Jesus christ are you always this slow!?

Nick: Hey fuck you asshole! If your what you say you are, how about you come say it to my face! Yea you won't cause your lying about being a walker. Your just scared!

Pete: Wait how am I hearing all this in my head? Anyway Nick I don't think you should-

Y/N: You think I am a fucking joke!?

Everyone widens their eyes hearing the demonic voice.

Y/N: I may be younger then you, but don't test me boy! You wanna see me fine! But don't go yelling and shitting your pants when you see me!