"Get your breathing under control. You going to be alright," Mile assures

"Good, now make a fist," Mile added. He watched Porches follow his instruction, trembling slightly.

"Just breath through in and out of your nose," Mile synchronizes his breath with him."Good, now hold that breath for a moment," He continues. " Slowly exhale through your mouth," Porsche exhale, mirroring mile action.

Porsche starts to relax, his breathing now steady; the trembling in his hand subsides.

"Now another slow, deep breath in," Mile prompts. "Hold it... And again, slowly exhale through your mouth," Porsche follows his instruction.

After a few moments, the fog in his mind lifted, and the dizziness dissipates, leaving him feeling relieved.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" "Mile inquires, observing Porsche's current state of tranquility. His eyes quickly flickered over to the crumpled motorcycle on the ground. - Porsche's eyes trail after him.

"N...no...I'm fine" Porsche stammered, his voice barely above a whisper. "Thank you,"

"I can take you to the hospital," Mile offered. He was worried that Porsche was hurt, judging by the pained expression on his face.

"I'm good, no worries," Porsche assures as he gets up from the floor.

Porsche dusts off his cloth. Just as he was about to move forward, he suddenly lost consciousness; however, Mile was quick to react and caught him before he fell to the ground.

***

Porsche slowly opened his eyes, squinting to sharpen the blurred images before him. He glanced around and took in the deserted, beige and white color schemed VIP hospital room.

He shut his eyes, trying to remember what had exactly happened. Then, it all comes crashing down on him in an instant; the memory of it all starts to occupy his thoughts.

The sudden sound of the door opening snapped him out of his thought.

"Porsche!" Mark called out as he quickly approached him.

"How are you feeling? What happens to you? Did you feel any pain anywhere? Are you okay? Wait, I'll go get the doctor." Mark bombards him with a flurry of questions.

Porsche and Mark are close friends and colleagues, working alongside each other.

"Relax. I'm fine, don't worry," Porsche assures as he sits up.

"I tried calling your husband, but he is not picking up," Settling down next to Porsche, Mark's irritation was evident in his tone. He also couldn't understand why Kinn wasn't picking up his phone or searching for his husband at such a late hour, but he kept his thought to himself.

"Hold on, where is the guy?" Porsche asked, his eyes darting around.

"Oh, the handsome angel that saved you? He left after I got here."

Porsche's eyes narrowed in confusion as he gave him a look of inquiry.

"When I called you earlier, Mile answered and told me about what happened, so I rushed here," Mark continues.

"Mile?" Porsche asked.

"His name is Mile, and yes he is handsome,"

"I thought you would be worried about me, but looks like......." Porsche let the word hang in the air and gave him a mischievous look.

"Shut up, I have a perfect eyes, okay," He defended himself.

"Speaking of which, he was so worried about you, which makes me wonder, what exactly happened?" Mark asked. He was startled when he heard Porsche was in the hospital.