𝔵𝔦𝔦𝔦. The embodiment of rage

Beginne am Anfang

Starr came to Anika's aid, sending a knee to Ghostface's side, causing a couple of seconds of relief.

This action only seemed to anger them more. 

They slice their knife near Starr's face, causing Starr's reflex to kick in and her arm comes up, creating a long deep cut on her arm.

Starr hisses at the unexpected feeling and a scream almost rips through her throat when Ghostface sent two more stabs at her arm.

Sam comes in, using a knife holder to smack them in the face. "Bedroom, hurry!" Sam rushes everyone to the bloody mess of a room, all of Quinn's blood was sprayed across the walls.

"Oh, my god." Starr's eyes widen at the murder scene.

Arlo stumbles his way over to the bedroom door, pushing all his weight against it as Sam did the Sam. Their bodies jerked at the hard force Ghostface was sending their way.

"How are we gonna get out of this?" Starr runs her hands through her hair.

Starr catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror that was pinned against the wall. Her baggy jeans were splattered in blood, and her black sweater that read the words 'New York' was covered in more blood and sweat.

The banging in the door stops.

Sam and Arlo look at each other in confusion, "what's happening?" He asks.

Sam looks across the room, seeing the bathroom door open. "Mindy bathroom door, hurry."

Mindy tries to ignore the pain in her arm, walking across the bathroom only the gasp when she sees a dead guy in the bathtub, "gentlemen caller is dead!"

Mindy turned her eyes back to the door, a scream ripping through her throat when Ghostface tries making his way through.

Sam comes to help, and a struggle starts to develop.

Unexpectedly, a book comes flying across the room, hitting Ghostface square in the head.

"Yes!" Arlo cheers.

Mindy and Sam stumble back into the bedroom and locks the door.

"Amazing aim, brother," Starr smirks as they help Sam push a large dresser against the door. Arlo ruffles his sister's hair.

With Ghostface still yet to break through, they finally had time to think.

Starr whistles to Sam, "Cute boy next door!"

Sam snaps her eyes in Danny's direction, she ran over to the window.

Starr a seat on the bed, unknowingly falling beside Anika.

Anika huffs, holding her bleeding-out stomach.

Starr sees this as her only chance, so she takes it, "Thanks for saving me back there."

Anika looked drained, her skin becoming paler by the second, but she doesn't seem very phased. "That's what friends do, right? Or whatever we are, I don't know—my stomach hurts." She starts babbling.  "I know you hate me and—"