Lauren's POV:

"This is really beautiful," Tina whispered more to herself.

"See, I told you you'd like it," Hunter quipped, making her girlfriend faintly chuckle.

The four of us resided in the back of Hunter's Jeep, couple beside couple. Sade and Hunter sat upright with their backs against the seats as Tina and I laid between their legs. We had blankets and snacks, and a breathtaking view before us.

Why the two of them randomly planned to watch the sunrise on a random Wednesday summer morning? No clue. But I wasn't at all complaining. In fact, it was rather heartwarming.

To say that I was confused as hell this morning when being woken up when it was still dark outside, would be an understatement. Honestly, I couldn't even put up much fuss because as soon as we got in the car, I was out. I trusted my girlfriend and her reasons, so worry was the last thing on my mind.

Feeling very content within the moment, I took Sade's hands from around me, interlaced our fingers and slid them under my sweatshirt. Once she'd began a soft caress on my torso, I let go and rested my hands back on top of the blanket we shared. My head shifted to the side, leaning on her shoulder, and I looked up at her.

Sensing my longing gaze, Sade's eyes met mine and she gave me an air smooch that made me bashfully smile before turning back around. A soft kiss was planted on my temple as she giggled, then I felt warmth near my ear.

"I love you," my girlfriend whispered. There was that smile again. I shifted again to face her and a bit of silence fell between us as it seemed like we were the only two here right now. My hazel eyes peered into her mocha brown ones for what could've been forever. I'd gotten lost in them for sure, and it wasn't until a grin spread across her face that my gaze had broken. "Quit looking at me like that," she meekly giggled , squeezing me a bit.

I lifted up and kissed her cheek before smiling back. "I love you too," I whispered. Sade's face softened, I'd assume at my tone, and she soon leaned in to kiss my lips.

It lingered a bit; that being my fault.

"Um helloooo," Hunter said, making us break away with sheepish smiles as I turned to face the view again. "Nasties," she muttered, and Tina giggled.

I craned my neck back to glare at her,

"Bitch I know yo ass ain't talking-" her face went from a teasing smile to a warning look as soon as she saw mine. "Miss 'Anytime Anyplace'-" My neck sassily rolled as well as my eyes before looking her up and down.

Lifting her body from Hunter's, Tina cackled, and Sade snickered behind me as well. Hunter's head jerked back as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Okay, Ms. Johnson if ya nasty- since you wanna go there." The three of us were all sharing a laugh now. "Cuz you ain't all that innocent- the hell-"

"Yeah whateva-"

"Mhm-"

There was a small, tensing silence as the laughter had died down. All of us had faced the view again now, listening to the waves crash as the sun reveled in its grand entrance.

"Bitch-"

"Whore-"

Hunter and I muttered under our breaths at the same time, prompting me to quickly glance back as we both shared a look. She was the first to crack a smile and soon the both of us were sharing a giggle.

Ever since I'd known her, we'd joke that way, and if you didn't know us, you'd think we actually had beef. In all honesty though, Hunter's my best friend, next to Sade, and I love that girl to pieces. I'm going to miss her like hell, much like my girlfriend.