~ Chap 8 - Jealousy ~

! ART IS NOT MINE !

Heyy! Just wanna say smth, Orr.. a few things.

So, I just started summer school, and that means I won't be active as often. I'm also kinda losing motivation to write, but summer school is only about 19 days, so it's not long! ( but that's why I haven't been writing much. )

And, I wanted to say that I think some of y'all haven't seen the ~Exploring The Hotel~ chapter that I published, cus the ' Not a Chapter ' part I published has more reads than the ~Exploring The Hotel~ chapter. Or I am just an idiot with anxiety and I don't want y'all to miss any of the story lol. But, please go read it if you haven't.

LAST THING! I actually forgot to thank you guys for reaching the goal when I originally wrote this chapter, so I'm thanking you now!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1.3K! No, tysm for 1.5K!!! We reached our goal! I never expected to get this much, I literally love you all. But.. I'm going to try to set another bullet point. Maybe.. 2K? I would literally cry if I reached that much. I never expected a silly story of romance in a horror game to get that many reads!

but, that's about all, enjoy, and tysm! ☺️

~~~

GL POV:

I was quietly walking down the main room hallway, when I heard loud footsteps run close behind me. It was Rush and Ambush. They both ran past me, making my hair fall right into my face. I sighed and fixed my hair.

" Will you guys slow down? " I spoke, annoyed. " You'll ruin the decorations. "

They stopped in their tracks and turned my way.

" Our bad, dude. " Rush began and shrugged. " All we wanted to do was see how fast we were in our human forms. "

" Yeah, we won't break anything. " Ambush said.

" Race somewhere else. The decorations took a while to put up, and you guys would have to redo it all if you mess it up. " I threatened.

" Fine, fine. We'll go somewhere else. " Rush said.

" Thank you. " I thanked them, while I walked into the main room.

I walked around aimlessly in the main room, mainly eyeing the small details of the decorations. I fixed the decorations every now and then when I saw a small flaw, I just wanted to make sure every small detail was perfect for the dance tonight.

I then heard a familiar voice ring, somewhere behind me. It was Glitch.

" What are you doing? " He chuckled.

I turned around quickly, kinda embarrassed by the fact that he was watching me the whole time. I then saw him, leaning against a wall on the other side of the room.

" Just.. fixing things for tonight. What's it to you, though? " I asked.

" Nothin', just curious. " He responded.

" What are you doing in here, anyways? " I asked.

" I was doing the same thing you were just doing. I got bored and came over here, then you walked in. " He shrugged.

" I see. Wait, why were you fixing for the dance? You never do anything at the dance. " I asked, curiously.

He crossed his arms.

" Why are you asking? " He asked.

" I'm just curious. You never go to the dance. " I responded.

" Maybe I have plans, you never know. "