~ Chap 4 - Finally Exploring? ~

! ART NOT MINE LOL !

I'm gonna try to do a Figure POV soon I'm sorry 😭 

SEEK POV: 

The meeting was FINALLY over. Surprisingly, Void and Shadow agreed to some of our ideas. They even agreed to mine! I finally get to catch more humans! I'm excited for that. Like I said not too long ago, I lost the thrill of my chase.

 Honestly, it was because I couldn't catch all the humans. They always get better and better! It annoys me so much. But at least I can be faster.

My mind traced back to Figure. I should go back. The meeting was pretty long, it's 7:00pm down. I'm not sure what Figure's doing right now, but I might as well go check.

I walked down to the library, awaiting the huge, bronze doors once again. I knocked. Twice, once, twice. Me and Figure made a secret knock when we were working on the bedroom for Figure. So he would know if I was at the door or not. 

I heard loud footsteps quickly rush to the door and opened it. There he was, standing tall and happily in front of me. I recently noticed that Figure was happy every time I visited him, I felt warm every time I think about that tho. So I usually brush it off.

" Hello Seek!! " Figure said, excitedly.

" Hey. " I responded, he pulled me into one of his hugs. Every time he hugged me, I felt happy and warm. Wrapped in his arms. Sometimes, I wish it didn't end. But.. wait. I'm not suppose to be thinking these things! That's so wrong! He's my friend, I'm not suppose to simp for friends! I- I-

" SEEK! " Figure's voice rang in my ears. I snapped back to reality to realize what was going on.

" Oh, hah.. sorry! I was just, zoned out I guess. " I tried not to stutter, and succeeded.

" Yeah, that happens sometimes. But try not to worry me next time! " Figure said, playfully.

' He worries about me? ' I thought. I felt happy, but guilty.

" Sorry.. " I apologized.

" I'm just kidding! " He nudged me, clearly trying to not hurt me.

" Oh! And I forgot to thank you for the room. I really, REALLY like it! It's so cozy and it's my own place to myself! " He thanked me.

" Of course! Anytime. " I responded.

The silence traced back. Silence can be so loud sometimes, huh?

Less than a minute later, he started a conversation. I could only quietly sigh in relief. That was so awkward.

" Hey, uh.. do you think.. erm.. " He played with his hands.

" Yes..? " I asked.

" Do you think you could, uh, maybe read to me? " He said slowly.

I felt happy too. I actually really want to. He makes me feel comfortable and I want to try to return that feeling. Reading could be the solution!

" Of course! " I replied.

He looked excited, like, really excited. It made my face feel warm.

" Which book would you like? " I asked.

" Can we try a fantasy one? " He asked, obviously still excited.

" Sure! Great idea. "

I started reading the book. He seemed to really like it. I got to chapter 5 in the book, I think there were 12 chapters. 

" Wanna stop here? " I asked.

" Sure! I'm getting a bit tired anyways. " He replied and walked up to me.