~ Chap 7 - Throughout The Hotel ~

( ART IS NOT MINE )

HELLO GUYS, IM BACK!! Here's a few words from the author 😉 

( lmao I accidentally published this for like a few seconds when I was halfway done with the chapter, so hopefully no one saw this yet )

Thank you guys SO much for being patient with me, I tried to not make my break long, and I am really happy that you guys love the story so far. I'll try not to include much personal life drama anymore, and I'll actually try even harder to get chapters out. But I love you guys SO MUCH! And I'm so happy that people actually read this story. Speaking of reads.. WE JUST HIT 700 READS!!! TY SO MUCH GUYS! I never expecting to get this far.. So, I'm gonna try to set a goal. Can we try to get to at LEAST 1k? I would be BLOWN away! Btw, I have so much anxiety that some of y'all would forget that the entities are still in there human form. So yes, Figure can see. But, enough of my ranting, tysm for 700 reads, love you all, enjoy the chapter.

( late edit: hey if any new readers are confused about this first part, it's because I deleted my venting chapter of the last few days of school. Let's just say it went horribly and my mental health was bad for a while after that. I'm way better now! )

( had to retype this chapter twice cus I REALLY wanted to try to get the best for y'all. Love you! )

~~~ 

SEEK POV:

" How's the hotel so far? " I asked Figure, he seemed very interested in the looks of the hotel.

" Looks pretty messy, but overall very pretty! " He responded.

" Glad you like it. But yeah, not much entities clean up around here. I know I sure don't. " I chuckled.

" Yeah, I get that. " Figure responded.

We walked around for a bit, mainly towards the library. I was pretty excited to see how Figure would react to the looks of the library, so I'm trying to walk that way. Figure didn't seem to notice tho, he just kept looking around quickly. But I get that, he was blind for half of his life, who wouldn't look around aimlessly if they just randomly got the power to see?

Figure then turned my way, like he was about to say something.

" Hey, Seek? " He asked.

" Yes? " 

" You're still holding my hand. Y'know I can see now, right? " He chuckled.

I immediately pulled away my hand, as I could feel my face heating up. From two things, embarrassment and being flustered.

" Shoot- s-sorry! " I stuttered.

" Haha, no worries. " He reassured me. " I kinda like it anyways. " He said, while his voice drifted off.

I felt my face heat up more, did he really mean that?

~~~

We kept walking towards door 50, I'm pretty sure he caught on that we were heading to the library. I could see his face lit up when we were at door 48.

" We're close to the library. " I told him and smiled, even though he already knew. I was just trying to get him hyped up.

He got even more excited. 

" I wonder what colors the bookshelves would be! Maybe purple.. or green, maybe even yellow! " He said, I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know what each color looks like, but I brushed it off. This was his time, not mine.

" Haha, just wait and see. " I chuckled.

We were now standing in front of the familiar bronze doors, he seemed nervous.