Myst watched her leave before she looked at the map of New York. After looking it over, she left to join the hedgehog.

**********

Freedom Fighters HQ
8:00 am

The next morning, Jason opened his eyes with a yawn. Blaze was still asleep up against him with her left hand on his chest. He reached over to gently rub her hand as he looked up at the ceiling. The ceiling fan spun and hummed softly as the sun was just starting to shine through the window. He let out another yawn as he felt Blaze start to stir.

The cat's eyes opened as they met with the human's. "Morning," she said softly.

"Morning," Jason replied.

The two leaned in and kissed before the cat princess got up. Jason sat up and stretched as Blaze headed over towards the bathroom. Jason watched her remove her robe and enter the bathroom naked, leaving the door open. Jason chuckled and got up.

After the shower, Jason and Blaze headed downstairs to the large room where all the others were hanging out. Sally Acorn, a brown female chipmunk, was sitting with Bunnie Rabbot, a sandy brown bunny female whose left arm and both legs were metallic, at the kitchen table and drinking coffee. Blaze patted Jason's back before she went to go find Silver.

Jason headed over to the kitchen to grab another soda from the fridge. "Morning, you two."

Sally smiled and looked over at him. "Morning, Jason."

"Howdy, partner," Bunnie greeted.

"Quiet morning?" Jason asked as he turned to face them.

"No word of anything out of the ordinary yet," Sally replied. "Our scouts are keeping their eye out."

"Good..." Jason muttered as he took a sip.

"So, you and Blaze, huh?"

Jason smiled and went to sit down at the table with them. "Yeah, who would've thought? Flaming cat princess from another dimension. I suppose purple bird was, uh... equally..."

"Well, you certainly changed things. I've been noticing more human-Mobian relationships."

"Yeah," Bunnie sighed. "Shame there's Mobians ready to go to war against it."

**********

High St. Subway Station
9:00 am

Viper, Myst, and Sam, a male brown fox with a gray vest and black shorts, stood in the High St subway station, awaiting the train. Viper and Myst had both put on a long black jacket to conceal their weapons.

"It's almost here," Viper cooed.

"And you're sure this one travels past their headquarters?" Sam asked, sounding unsure.

"I looked over the maps a hundred times. If we stay on this one, it will eventually bring us past Central Park."

"I can not believe we are finally doing this," Myst sighed as she closed her eyes.

"Nervous?"

The echidna exhaled slowly. "Excited."

Just then they heard a loud crunch to their right. When they looked, they saw a red female Mobian wolf holding an apple. She wore a white tube top and purple shorts with a long, unbuttoned orange jacket. She took another bite before she looked over at the trio.

 She took another bite before she looked over at the trio