A small fire crackles in the middle of the living room, the orange blaze framed by rustic bricks and a mantle displaying both of our adventures over the months. None of the pictures are professional, most of them being selfies, but I stare at them with all the same admiration. The hot tea in my hands warms my fingertips and I breathe in as I curl my legs beneath me in my favorite oversized chair. So much better than a tiny apartment.

My views, literally and figuratively, have changed in the four months since I've come to Ireland and made a new home and new life with Jimin, but the past I've lived still lingers. It only changes day to day, some weight heavier than others, but it's a reminder of the man I once was compared to the man I am now; a changed man, one who can live peacefully with someone he loves.

But it's been easier to navigate ever since moving here. No one thinks twice when they see me and Jimin walking beside each other, and no one gives us dirty looks when we end up caught in the moment and end up kissing by the sea. I've adjusted over time, now not being so afraid when he starts to hold my hand in public.

There are still many other challenges we face, like our non-creative days where both of us are drained and cannot think of any melody for our music. But we suffer through those days together, finding new ways to spend our mornings on a walk around the shops and bookstores Jimin loves to hide out in. We read together, us cuddled up while it's raining, and I embrace him like he's the world. Because he is to me.

And although he's not mine in the eyes of the law, Jimin is mine in every way that matters. I have his heart, his mind, and his soul. And he has mine right back.

About a month ago, we found a small cottage in Northern Ireland and agreed this was where we were going to plant our roots. Jimin spends his time working at a quaint public library and works online during the evening, working for his bachelor's degree.

And I work on our music at home.

It's an odd feeling, having gone on spending the majority of my life pleasing others to having the freedom and time to do what I want. Although it's a new discovery to figure out what I truly want, and I'm not sure of a definite answer yet. It's ever changing.

I want to be a musician.

I want to build a home.

I want to be married.

All anonymously, of course.

I have no interest in having my name affiliated with anything bad and ruin the moment. Sometimes I can still hear the sound of Young-Sang struggling. When that happens, I hold on to Jimin a little tighter at night. It's been getting better, the nightmares, but that's only another thing I have to work on.

Jimin walks through the hallway, eyes tired and face drooping. "You were supposed to come up hours ago."

I set the tea aside and stand. "I'm sorry, baby boy. Come on, I'll tuck you in bed."

A shade of pink blossoms on his cheeks and ears. My hands reach down and take his hips, enjoying the way he feels under my touch. Leaning in, my nose skims across the expanse of his neck and I inhale, allowing my lips to brush against his throat. "You were so good singing today. You took everyone's breath away."

"Oh really?" he breathes, pushing his body into mine. "It helped that I had a musician who's good with his hands."

Arousal strikes through me like a lightning bolt, the way it always does when Jimin is around.

"Have I been a good boy?" he whispers, skimming his lips against the underside of my jaw.

My abs tense as his nails gently scrape against my stomach, over the cotton of my shirt, working their way down until he's a finger length away from cupping my erection in his hands. I bite the inside of my cheek to keep from groaning out loud.

"You're always a good boy."

His eyes flash and then he has my fly unzipped and bends down to one knee. He takes me and I'm in his mouth, his tongue doing incredible things against the ridge of my cock.

My other hand flies down to cup the back of his head as he sucks me down.

"Oh, baby, you take it so well."

Moving my hips back, I drag my dick out, the feeling of his plump lips around it sends pleasure flooding through my veins. I move back in, and his tongue flicks against me while he sucks, and my knees almost buckle from the sensation.

He hums, the vibration coursing down the length of me, heat coiling in the base of my spine.

But I'm not ready to end it here, not when there's another place much more comfortable for Jimin's knees. I gently pull back on the strands of his hair, my cock popping out of his mouth.

"What's wrong?" he pouts with big round eyes. "Was it bad?"

I can't help but smile as I extend my hand and bring him up to me. My hand does not leave his, and I rub tiny circles over his palm. "You were perfect," I say. "Though, I do recall this home having a bedroom." I raise my eyebrow. "Care to join me?"

He giggles, and I press a quick kiss to his lips before leading him upstairs and down the short hallway to our bedroom. I slide my hands down and slip my fingers beneath his arms on either side.

He flies easily into my arms as I lift him and spin us around. I lie him down on top of the soft sheets and press kisses to his soft lips. "You are the most beautiful kind of light, Park Jimin."

"And you're the best kind of darkness," he whispers back.