5:02am
Friendly or romantically?

I asked but regretted it the moment I hit send.

Why am I so stupid? Why did I asked him that? Mamaya isipin pa niya na hindi ako nakatulog kakaisip nang ginawa at sinabi niya. Darn.

I turned my phone off and decided to close my eyes. I'm so tired and I badly need some sleep.

Tanghali na nang magising ako. Kanina pa nga ako kinakatok ni Nanay Delia pero ayoko pang bumangon. My head hurts like hell. I slept tired and I woke up tired too.

When I decided to get out of my bed, it was already one in the afternoon. I immediately went straight to the kitchen downstairs and drank one glass of cold water straight.

When I went to the living room, I was shocked to see someone sitting comfortably. He was playing Xbox with Gab.

"What are you doing here?!" I shrieked.

Inalis niya ang tingin mula sa TV at ngumisi sa akin.

"Just visiting you, miss. Morning," he said as he unconsciously licked his lips.

I was stunned and was momentarily reminded of what had happened last time we saw each other.

And because I freaked out, as images of yesterday's incident continued flashing in front of my head, I ran upstairs.

Agad kong isinara ang pinto ng kwarto ko.

Ugh. What will I do? Yes, I've got tons of questions to ask him but I'm not yet ready to talk to him about that matter.

My phone suddenly rang so I grabbed it from my bedside table just to find out that Miguel's calling. I immediately cancelled the call just when two messages popped up.

06:19am

I'd answer that if you'll eat with me at Sunny's for lunch.

Napailing ako. Gosh, that was smooth. Sunny's is a diner near our village.

12:24pm

Hi, miss. Wake up! And meet me downstairs. Let's go to Sunny's!

Hindi ko na iyon sinagot. Sa halip ay humilata ako sa kama at tumitig sa puting kisame.

And in a snap, all thought I had at dawn came rushing into me like waves.

Bakit niya ba kasi ako hinalikan? Sino bang may sabi sa kaniyang halikan niya ako? Sa lahat ng tao, bakit kay Miguel pa napunta ang first kiss ko? How will I tell my cousins about that? That the same guy who broke Rain's heart stole my first kiss.

Maybe I'll just lie to them. I'm good at lying anyway.

Inakyatan na ako ni Nanay Delia sa kwarto ko dahil alas tres na ng hapon pero hindi na ulit ako bumaba. Higit tatlong oras na ding naghihintay si Miguel para daw kumain kami sa labas pero hindi ko pa rin binuksan ang pinto.

When 4:30 strike and I was really really hungry, I decided to text him.

Will you please go away? I'm not ready to talk to you yet. Pls don't call. Pls don't text and pls don't fetch me for school.

-

"Hi, Snow!" Jewel came up to me as I was slowly fixing my things.

Students were all rushing for lunch and I was left alone with Jewel inside our room. Her barkada was waiting for her in the hallway.

I shoved my book inside my bag before looking at her, "Uh... hi?"

She smiled at me and held my arm, "I just want to ask if you'd like to join us for lunch."