Royal Celebration!!

After four hours of struggled labour, Tae delivered a healthy boy baby naturally in a big hot water tub. The baby looks all healthy and beautiful with big doe eyes like Jungkook and golden tan skin like Tae.

Eun and Lisa helped Tae in delivery while Jungkook was giving him back rubs and being supportive while holding his hands inside the tub. Tae oddly felt happy and content in the midst of greest pain.

Eun gave the baby a warm bath. Lisa and Jennie wrapped the baby in a warm red silk cloth to keep him warm, then they both took the baby outside to Jimin who was eagerly waiting to hold the baby from the moment he heard the crying noise of the cute little prince of the castle.

Namjin and Yoongi started to croud around Jimin who is holding the precious baby in his hnd dlicately

Namjin and Yoongi started to croud around Jimin who is holding the precious baby in his hnd dlicately. That was indeed a happiest morning in their whole life.

When the entire castle is rejoicing and celebrating the Royal birth, Kai packed his stuffs and decided to leave the castle after visiting the baby for one last time.

Jennie came out of the castle to bid farewell to her friend who unknowingly brought a jewel to their castle, Their Queen.

When the castle world revolved against the baby, Jungkook is still gently holding Tae inside the bath tub when Tae is barely conscious. Jungkook whispering all the sweet words to calm his wife who went through a toll in the past four hours.

" Jeon hyung!!! Thank you for everything!! " Tae whispered panting holding Kookie's chest and leaning on it

" I should be the one to thank you!! I'm forever grateful for the happiness you brought in to my life... I love you baby!!! I love you my Silver swan!! "

✧༺♥༻✧ The End ✧༺♥༻✧