Secret vows

" I can't do this eomma nim.. No!! not now and not like this... " Jungkook said opposing Eun's ritual..

" Jeon hyung??! Why??! " Tae got shocked hearing Jungkook's words and without thinking much about people around him he whined and sulked..

" Tae Tae!!! When elders are talking... Be quiet.... We will make sure you get your D tonight... You cannot openly demand for it... " Jimin teased to lighten up the serious atmosphere around Tae..

" Ewww Jimin!! " Jennie disgusts because of Jimin's open talk..

" Shhhh!!! Kids!! Be serious;!! Jungkook??! If it's needed for Tae's healthy delivery you should do it... Why are you being stubborn after everything???! " Jin asked..

"  I have my reasons Jin hyung!!! I promised Tae that I will marry him before my baby comes to this world... But..." Jungkook hesitated looking at Tae

" Who is stopping you??! " Jennie and Yoongi asked in unison

" Tae is not accepting.... Now!! I can't make love to him when people like Kai talk bad about me and Tae... " Jungkook said

" But you can't marry Tae legally when Kai is still refused to give divorce.. Let's wait and try to convince him later.... Marriage can wait... This can't wait...  Don't you really care about Tae and baby's health or not?! " Lisa asked..

" Legal marriage can wait.... But I can crown him as queen in front of everyone... That makes everything less awkward and my baby will come to the world as a Prince and hair to the throne... " Jungkook said

" Smart!!! Now!! If Jennie have no objections in this....we can crown Tae as Queen.." Eun said, everyone turned to look at Jennie

" I don't have any problem... I Solemnly believe in Taekook... Long live King and Queen!!! " Jennie said ith her arms on her heart bowing to the direction of Jungkook and Taehyung..

" Jennie??!  " Tae questionably looked at Jennie in concern..

" Just keep quiet Taehyung!! Don't be a spoil sport when  everything is going in right way.." Jimin whispered to Tae and made him shut his mouth..

" Let's get our queen ready for the carnation!! " Jimin said firmly holding Tae's hands to shut him.
.
.
.
.
.

In the evening...

Kai cannot object or accept what is happening in front of him. Everyone are celebrating Taehyung and Jungkook, he
felt left out. He wanted to oppose this indirect wedding ceremony but he couldn't do it because it's still not illegal or unethical as all the village people supports and celebrates Taekook.

Jungkook is really happy, he has been trying to do this for months and only now he can achieve his dreams. More than his dreams, he want to keep his promise to Tae. Finally Jungkook himself crowned Tae as the queen of the province. But he did another unexpected thing which send everyone in pleasant shock.

Jungkook took Tae's finger and before anyone can anticipate his next move he simple put a beautiful wedding ring on Tae's finger. The swan ring is the ring which his ancestor made for the mysterious swan girl. Finally Jungkook find his silver swan and married him in front of the whole village.