True Queen

Days passed..

Tribe lady Eun wanted to do a crowning ceremony for Kookie and Jennie, but Kookie don't want to do that when Tae is carrying his child and Jennie is with Lisa. Kookie wanted to marry Tae and make him his queen, but Tae rejected this , because he don't want to leave  behind Jennie.

Yoongi wanted Jennie to move back to her parents home if she want to continue with Lisa, but Jennie don't want to cut all her ties with the restaurant business she initiated. Kai don't want Tae to marry Jungkook because he will get cut off from everything he worked for. Lisa wants to take Jennie to Busan but Kookie requested Lisa to be with Tae until delivery.

Things are complicated and subtly chaotic amoung the residents of Royal house. Tae knows what will happen when he marry Jungkook, he don't want to be the reason for the split. Tae don't want to take everyone from Jungkook's life also he wants everyone to be around his son, he don't want the split the happy family in castle.

Jimin and Taehyung is working on making Jennie the queen and retain Yoongi and Lisa in the castle. Tae wants people not the throne. So the crowning ceremony and the marriage ceremony  which were planned by tribe lady was postponed.

Otherwise Tae is at the epitome of happiness, all healthy and happy with friends. With some special diet, treatment and exercise, he is getting cured from his low laying placenta condition. He grew more curvy and healthy with the special care of his friends Jennie and Jimin. They all lived like a one happy family.

One evening..

Jimin and Yoongi got stuck in Yoongi's parents house for unplanned dinner , Lisa along with Namjoon and Jin went to visit their town house. Jennie and Kai  are busy working in the restaurant that left Jungkook Tae alone in the Royal residence.

After knowing what happened in the tribal hut Jimin and Jennie strictly restricted Jungkook from entering Tae's room without them. They don't want to take risk with baby or Tae's health. Jungkook couldn't even demand to be with his love rightfully though Jennie don't care about being with Lisa.

After many days, Tae and Jungkook get to be alone in Tae's room. Jennie thought Jimin is with Tae, Jimin thought Jennie is with Tae. But Kookie planned a wicked game and made them believe that way to be with his Tae. After making sure Tae is alone Kookie sneakily entered Tae's room.

" Ahh!!! Jeon Hyung!!! I'm dressing.. " Tae pulled  down his oversized white tees to hide his baby belly

" There is nothing I haven't seen before..."

" Actually there is... Your baby grew big after you last saw me... Don't get scared looking at baby bump... " Tae hesitantly said and walked towards Kookie

" Why would I get scared looking at this cute baby.... Woooohhhhhhh myyyy!!! What are you feeding him??!! " Kookie exclaimed

" Don't say that... Baby is healthy.... that all I want..."

" Tae Baby??!! How are you managing with this??!! Don't wander around much... He is getting bigger than you... You are good right?! Why can't I shift to your room to help you.... ??!"

" I'm feeling better than before.. Don't worry Jeon Hyung.. "

" ... and??!!! Why do you change without latching the door??! " Kookie asked

" Jennie strictly told me not to put the latch... For safety purpose.....Jimin and Jennie comes only after knocking... It's just you comming without knocking.."

" Why should I knock to enter my wife's room.. ?! "

" I'm not your wife yet.. "

" Yet!! But soon will be... Baby.... ?? I'm going to marry you before you deliver our baby.... "

" Not like this hyung!!! I'm feeling wear out all the time... I can't wear a wedding dress with this big tummy.... I can't even stand for five minutes straight... I will make a poor bride... No wedding now!! Please..."

" You don't have to stand... Let's have small wedding now... and Grand celebrating after baby.....??!"

" No... Let's do the coronation ceremony for both of you first... I want to see you as king... Then let's get married after delivery... " Tae said

" You want Jennie to be queen??!! Seriously??!! What about you??! I want you as my queen.. "

" Titles don't matter to me...  As long as I'm here... I don't want anything else... " Tae pointed Jungkook's chest..

" Baby??! "

" You already  gave me more than I deserve.. Don't burden me with crown...  Giving me the title as ' your wife ', that is everything that I could ever ask... Please hyung... I don't want to be the queen of this castle... I just want to be the queen of your heart.."

" That you already are my baby... "

" Then... Please do meva favour for me... Complete the coronation ceremony... Before my eighth month... I want to see you both as King and Queen... and as Eun eomma said... That's good for my baby too... "

" Are you sure...?!" Jungkook hesitantly asked

" I'm sure hyung!! I want everyone for my baby... I don't want my babybto grow like me... Rich... Yet orphan... "

" He won't be....because... He is the prince.. and first baby in our castle after three decades......Fine baby... I'll do the necessary arrangements for coronation..."

" Thank you hyung!!! I'm so happy!!! I'm going to ask Jennie to be the God mother of my son... " Tae squealed...

" ... Is Lisa going to be Godfather??! " Jungkook smirked..

" Lisa is  God mother no 2... I'm going to ask.. Jimin to be the God father of my son.. "

" Then I'll ask Yoongi hyung to be the God father no 2..." Jungkook said while gently turning Tae and make him sit on the bed to give a back massage.. But Tae leaned back on Jungkook's chest without letting him massage..

" Let me help you dear King's wife

" Let me help you dear King's wife... " Jungkook said and gently pushed Tae little away from his body to give his middle and lower back massage. He knows how much strain his back is taking because of the pregnancy, he wanted help Tae with the strain

" Mmmmhhhmmmggnnnnm!!!   Your hands are heaven hyung!! " Tae moaned in satisfaction...

" Baby... Just open the window everyday morning and night before you go to sleep... I want to help you relieve some stress.. I want to be there for you...... What am I here for... ??!! I swear I won't touch you otherwise... Make those morons understand father's role in pregnancy... I'm feeling stressed unable to help you... " Kookie said

" I miss you too hyung!!! Looking at you  ten feet away from me and talking to you like a stranger makes me yarn for you more... Sad!!! I just don't want to disrespect our Queen's order... "

" She is not our Queen...  You are my only Queen, wife and everything...!! "