Compatibility

Sangria village...

It is the busy evening in Sangria village. Local market is filled with local vendors and villagers. It's the weekly market time when other town people sell some of exotic vegetables, spices and fruits along with local grown yields. Mountain tribal people brought some of their yields.

Jungkook's jeep crossed the rough Rocky path and entered the neatly paved mud road of Sangria village. Kai and Jimin let a big releif  breath when they entered leveled road, suddenly Jeep came to hault to throw their body forward and hit the back of their seat in inertia.

" You are looking beautiful!!! " Jungkook expressed what he thought in his mind without any filters, Taehyung blushed profusely..

I mean...Taehyung is used to this so called Taehyung effect, still hearing those words from Jungkook made him go all red and words stuck in his throat. Kai and Jimin couldn't pay attention to any of their interaction as they are busy recovering from their after shock.

" Gomawo hyung!! " Tae said with cheeks red like apple.

" Mian hae!!  That's so inappropriate!!! I mean... Are you ok?! " Jungkook stutter looking at the the stearing wheel unable to make eye contact with Tae.

" I'm ok hyung!!! " Tae said...

" We are not ok hyung!!! I think you broke our backs!! " Jimin answered from back to Jungkook..

" Yeah!! I need to straighten my back... Give us a moment... " Kai jumped out of Jeep to stretch his body..

" Where are we Jimin?! " Tae asked..

" In sangria village market... Look at the vendors, they are farmers who sell all fresh yields here.. "

" Can we go take a look??! " Tae asked to escape the awkward atmosphere in the Jeep...

" Sure... Why not... Hyung?! Are you coming?! " Jimin asked Jungkook..

" No... You both go and come back fast.. I'm really hungry... I'll get something like fruit to eat at least " Jungkook sighed in tired tone..

Taehyung ran to his luggage before Jungkook get down, he brought a food package that he packed for his lunch, he couldn't eat much for lunch, there were six avocado chicken rolls left with him. Tae came back and sat on the passenger seat.

" Jeon hyung!!! I made this

" Jeon hyung!!! I made this... You can eat this....you are hungry... " Tae extended the food package

" Are you sure?? You don't want it??! "

" I'm not hungry... You can eat... Just taste one... You can eat other rolls if you like it.. "

Tae kept the food pack on his lap, he opened the first silk cloth and spread it on Jungkook's lap, so that food crumbs won't fill on Jungkook's already muddy jeans. He unwrapped another silk cloth and spread it over his lap. He opened the lid of the box and served two rolls along with some dippings.