Love Affair

Jungkook swiftly corrected Tae's dress and hair while Taehyung is briefing the offer Jin brought urgently. With that offer Jungkook might not need Tae to invest. Tae said he don't want to invest and let Kai take control of the restaurant, which he will sure do.

" Baby.... If you don't invest you will be cut out from this castle and me... "

" That's for good... I shouldn't be a hurdle in your smooth path of life... See how Kai speaks ill about you already... He will invest my money , then extract your time and work and gain all the profit and credits... He is talented like that... Let's not give him that chance... " Tae said

Both Jungkook and Taehyung are discussing at the maximum speed they can all the while correcting themselves, because they have to answer people waiting for them in dinning hall.

" Anyway he will invest in some other place... and try to rob you off... Invest here... That's safe for you... I know how to avoid his name from everything... You will be the only share holder here... Not him... Trust me... "

" You trusted me and now I trust you.. Even though I invest.... I won't be in your life Jeon hyung!! It will not be nice for any of us... "

" I understand... I will credit your share of profit in your name... I wont let Kai lay his hands on that... " Jungkook said...

" Done..!!! Now... I think the offfer Namjoon hyung brought is really fair deal... Just say yes....!! I'll handle rest before I leave this place... " Tae said in hurry...

" Good good... ! Do whatever you want... I'm with you....Now let's go down!!! " Jungkook said..

" Yeah we should... "

They ran down and pretend to walk slowly when they entered library. Taehyung follows Jungkook after some steps. They both look suspiciously uneasy but they prepared a proper excuse for that..

 They both look suspiciously uneasy but they prepared a proper excuse for that

Before they met with anyone in dinning hall, Jin caught them in library.. Jungkook displayed a smile to Jin while passing through the library..

" Jin hyung!!! You finished lunch already?!! " Tae asked with awkward smile

" Waiting for the beautiful chef to join... I would like to have lunch with you beautiful!! " Jin said with a pleasent smile..

" Yeah!!! Why not...Come... Let's have" Tae said....

" Wait beautiful...!! " Jin stopped Tae..

" Yes hyung!!! and.....Please call me Tae..."

" Yeah!! Tae..! I've been watching you from the moment I came here.... You are so beautiful... " Jin said looking peculiarly at Tae

" Thank you... I guess... " Tae said sensing something is not right..

" But I don't remember seeing this red patch on your neck when I saw you minutes back in dinning hall... ??!! " Jin said pointing at Tae's neck..