Only love matters

It's close to dawn..

Jungkook made love to his Taehyung and now they are in the swan bed naked underneath the sheets. Taehyung is happily resting his face on Jungkook's hard chest and playing with his thin chain.

" Who is vinter?! " Tae asked..

" My white horse.. It means a lot to me... How do you know his name?! "

" I saw your souvenirs in your secret cabinet... " Tae said teasing way...

" What else you saw??! " Jungkook asked brushing Tae's hair in adoring way

" All the things you stole from your favourite persons.. My stolen ring!! "

" Not my favourite persons... Some persons I admire and trust the most.. "

" Knowing that I'm one amoung them makes me feel so special... Hyung!! "

" Now you are not one amoung them...  You are very special amoung them... They took years to earn my love and trust and I stole your cloth and hair the first day we met... Now.... Tonight...we both become one..

Now, You are the only person I love... God!!! Taehyung.. I'm restraining myself from saying this but I couldn't.. Taehyung I lo.... " Jungkook said and Tae shuts his mouth with his fingers.

" Dont say it Jeon hyung!!  Please.... I can't go away from you then.... "

" Don't go... Please... "

" No I promised Jin hyung!! myself....  Please let me go... " Tae pleaded...

" Ok baby... If that what you want"

After some minutes , Jungkook carried sleeping  Taehyung to his room. He wanted to stay with Tae but he cannot because of their crooked relationship. Jungkook left Taehyung room with heavy heart.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook and Taehyung started spending more time with each other in sneaky way. They disappear in the middle of the day behind the castle, or they make love in the hidden chambers at night after everyone went to sleep. and if that's not enough they will start their business discussion in the stairs.

They both are so in love and they become addicted to each other's touch . Jungkook stopped going to Yoongi's timber shop. He started working in his own workshop for the restaurant they going to open in the near future.

Yoongi also helped Jungkook in planning process. While they both were working. Jimin and Tae bring them refreshments.

Lately Yoongi and Jimin got close with each other , they leave Taekook alone in the workshop and they sneak away to have private talks. Yoongi almost shifted to castle.

Jennie and Kai are happy to see the progress in Jungkook. Taehyung shared many easy recipes to Jennie to please her husband as a gratitude for his mind change.

Basically Taehyung has his own reasons for that, he don't want Jungkook leave to work hungry in his absence. He made sure Jennie take good care of Jungkook when Taehyung left the castle.

Days ran like hours....

But for Jungkook and Taehyung it ran like minutes...

Taehyung is on pills which he usually have in his medicine box. At times he will forget to take his pills after their quickies. Jungkook the thirsty bunny will take Taehyung  every now and then. He is so in love with Taehyung, his mind is always filled with Taehyung.

Jungkook took Taehyung to see his horse one day. When Jimin was busy riding with Yoongi, Jungkook took Taehyung a ride on his horse. They avoided the main path not to get spotted by Kai or Jennie who were shopping in the town and rode on the forest path where the interior village and tribal people live..
.
.
.
.