Keep me awake

After Jimin and Yoongi left the place, Jungkook and Tribal old lady are discussion about Jennie..

" Jennie have bonding??! How??!! I donno how Jennie gonna react when she came to know that Tae is pregnant with my child!! She doesn't know it yet that is why she is waiting...." Jungkook said worried but his words are interrupted by the old lady..

" She knows!! "

" Huh!!! Really?! Omo!!! What am I gonna do about that??!! and you are making up rituals.... How to make her do that??!" Jungkook asked..

" Don't worry... She will accept... You know prince nim??! Our future prince cannot born like a bastard child... We need to crown you as king and you should get married to Tae before he comes to this world... "

" Yes!!! But crowning is unnecessary... I'm not gonna rule anyway... That's an absurd idea...!! Just get us married here secretly tomorrow morning eomma... There is no king after my father.."

" Jungkook!!! Listen to me... It's your duty... Our life and well being depends up on this throne for centuries... Be a humble lumber Jack all you want... But we need a true king on the throne.. Giving up on the throne is never your choose...

That's our culture and ritual... Everything happening in your life upside down because of you denying your royal duty as king... Just do what's need to be done.... Once we crown you... You can go back to your humble life.. "

" Crowning brings problems eomma.. Thats..."

" I know what you mean.. Jennie is your Queen and God mother of Prince... But you have to marry Tae... Give your son to Jennie. That is how you can rectify everything.. Jennie can't bear a child.. This is what meant to be happen in your life....  This is not just about you and Tae... Jennie is also the reason for everything...its destiny"

" Why would I give my child to Jennie...?! "

" For the ritual sake... If you want to marry and live with Tae and your child the rest of your life Jennie should be the God mother and the queen... "

" Then what is Tae's tittle??! "

" I thought you don't care about the tittles anymore??!! You want Tae to be a unhappy queen??! No right??! Tae don't want to be a queen... He just want to be a huble wife of a simple lumber jack... But your baby is the heir to this throne.."

" If that's what he wish!! "
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook and Tae going to cottage..

" Baby!! You gonna sleep here

" Baby!! You gonna sleep here... I made all the arrangements for you... Do you need anything else..." Jungkook carried Tae to the only stone cottage in the tribal village..

" My change of clothes are in my big bag went along with jeep.. Thank god my medicine bag is with me... It's cold hyung!! Do you have another jacket?! " Tae asked looking at the stone walls and cold floor..