Weird Rituals

Jimin walked straight to Jennie's room to inform her guests arrival. She expected Kai and Tae in the castle but she got shocked to see Lisa sitting in the living room couch, while Kai walked to restaurant to see the business...Lisa didn't saw Jennie yet, but Jennie ran back to Jimin panicked..

" Why Lisa is here... ??!" Jennie asked panicked...

" She came with Kai and Tae.... Tae was sick so.. She helped Tae..."

" Huh??! What happened to our Tae??!! Where is Tae and Kook?! "

" Jennie... Tae is pregnant... Five months... Kai said there is some complications in his health.. So tribal people carrying Tae to castle as he couldn't travel in that road"

" Tribal people or Kook??!! What Kook is doing there??!! "

" He is with them.... We can't leave Tae alone like that right??!! So hyung is..."

" Wait a minute...!! Five months pregnant??!! How ironic Jimin!! "

" Huh!! ??? " Jimin panicked...

" Tae was here five months back... Jungkook and Tae... They are in love... Is that Jungkook's kid??! Tae is pregnant with Jungkook's kid???! "

" Jennie!!! Listen.... " Jimin stuttered to answer her, with that she knows her guesses are true

" You knew about this too... ??!! I know you know!!! "

" Yes... But..."

" Now... Tae is pregnant with my husband's child.... What I'm doing here??! Wow!!! Lisa is here??!! I left her to marry Kook... Now this!!! How humiliating!!! Lisa gonna laugh at my pathetic condition in this castle... " Jennie screamed , yelled and cried...

" Jennie... Jennie please... They are wrong!! I know... I can't justify... But... Omo!!! Don't cry Jennie... Please... Oh god!! What am I gonna do now!!! How do you even know about them.. ?! " Jimin tried to stabilise Jennie while she collapsed down on the floor..

" Lisa!!!! Come here... " Jimin shouted unable to handle Jennie's struggles..

" Don't call her Jiminie... I feel like dying I can't face her... " Jennie uncontrollably cried and looked up to see Lisa standing in front of her already with tears flowing down her cheeks..

" Jennie!!! " Lisa called with tear filled eyes. Jennie locked her eyes with Lisa and they both were speechless. Jimin could feel the heat of their dark tension filled cloud, he decided to leave the situation in Lisa hands. So he slowly moved away from Jennie and he pated on Lisa's arms on his way out.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin and Yoongi are worried that Jungkook and Taehyung didn't reached the castle even after two hours. Once Jimin told Yoongi about Tae's pregnancy, Yoongi felt bad for Taehyung, but he is fuming in anger with Jungkook. He felt like the kid he raises failed him.

As the night sky threatened the castle walls dark both Jimin and Yoongi are worried about Jungkook and Taehyung. Not just them, even Namjin, Lisa...Jennie and Kai were sitting restless in the living room as Tae and Jungkook didn't reach the castle yet. Yoongi and Jimin went on the horse to search for them.

Even after searching for an hour in the mud path and woods they couldn't find Jungkook and Tae, they came back to castle. Jimin and Jennie got panicked, but Yoongi comforted him, then Kai told Yoongi about the tribal people got down from the same bus as Taehyung and Kai.

Jennie rushed Yoongi to search for them in the tribal village. Yoongi and Jimin again took off in the horse to search for them in the tribal village. Now no one is worried about anything else other than Taekook's safety. They are praying for them to comeback safe.
.
.
.
.
.
Taekook's Rocky journey..