66

Lisa POV

Jungguk had planned this for weeks, even with a backup plan for his backup plan. That's how prepared he was, wanting everything perfect for his beloved's birthday. He made sure to her come back early, make sure the anyone won't ruin anything, have an extravagant dinner date and watch the sunset together. You deserve the best after all! As soon as the concert was over, you instantly left to meet up with him like promised.

He was already waiting outside the back door, waiting for you "There you are darling! Shall we go for our date?" He said this while holding out his hand for you to take. You giggled at the romantic gesture and took his hand in yours "We shall."

The walk to lounge had you feeling giddy, you were excited to see what he has in stall for your birthday. Both of you walked into the double doors of the establishment and what you saw took your breath away. The lounge was decorated with coral ornaments of your favorite color, light red ribbons hanging on the roof of the lounge, there was also a table that seemed to be reserved for the both of you, with it being surrounded with flower petals and a candle in the middle.

Jungguk cleared his throat, clearly wanting your attention "So what do you think?" He was a bit nervous you wouldn't like it but all those worries were gone in an instant when you gave him a big hug "Oh I love it! Thank you for this!" Your smile was big, grateful for the surprise you boyfriend has given you.

"Well I'm glad, let's take a seat now my love." He lead you to the table, your heart fluttering in your chest. He pulled back one of the chairs, gesturing you to sit down first "Quite chivalrous aren't you?" You teased lightly

"But why of course, I wish to make you feel loved after all" The comeback had your cheeks burning, how dare he be so smooth! Once you sat down, Jungguk did too and seemingly out of nowhere the waiter appeared at the table "Do you wish for me to take the food to your table now sir?" You jumped at the woman's appearance but quickly regained your composure "Ah yes, if you would" Jungguk seemingly not surprised and replied back casually.

But as quickly as she appeared she left the table going to the kitchen to get the food as requested. Jungguk took your hand in his, squeezing it lightly, you squeezed back of course. Your heart swelling with affection for the man in front of you. You start remembering how it all came to be, when you first met him and were instantly captivated. Jungguk had to snap his fingers in your face to get you back in reality "So what do you say?" You remember his smile being sly, cocky. His smile captivating, his voice making you instinctively relax.

The waiter came back with some of the lounge's specialty dishes, with a bit of a personal touch from Jungguk, and places them on the table "Do enjoy your meal" she smiled like usual before disappearing to who knows where. The food on your plate was your favorite, with a little octopus made out of egg, peas, and ketchup.

You cooed at the small but cute little detail, Jungguk silently celebrating at making you pleased. Both of you ate your meals in a comforting silence, basking in the others company. By the time you were finished he stood up and told you to close your eyes, doing as he said Jungguk took you by the wrist and lead you somewhere “You can open your eyes now darling.” Following her instructions you open your eyes, you gasp silently at the beautiful scenery before you.

The sun was setting, the yellows, pinks, purples and oranges melding together perfectly. “Happy Birthday my love” Saying this Jungguk drew you in with a loving kiss, and as the sun sets you seal your fate together as the one and only in each other’s hearts.