24

The two months leading up to the concert is crazily packed for Jungkook with two client projects due close to each other. On top of that, he's also producing a support slogan for Lisa's fanmeeting, and the designer in him refuses to settle for anything less than best. He spends his extra time designing to the best of his ability, also looking for quality material and printing shops.

Pri goes back to work, returning to his crazy work schedule and reducing their chatting time significantly. He hardly ever comes online anymore, only logging in to reply in the early morning before he knocks out. It’s rare to be able to talk to him for anything more than five minutes in the day, and Jungkook's worried. He doesn’t say anything about it though – he doesn’t want to seem too clingy even though he’s concerned about Pri's wellbeing. They also haven’t really discussed their meeting location and time, but Jungkook puts that thought at the back of his mind because there’s still a lot of time.

Jungkook gets an email from another fansite one month before the concert, requesting a collaboration to hold a support event during the concert itself. Jungkook agrees, taking on the design part of the project while the other fansite master posts notices on Twitter to inform fans about the banner event they’ll be holding. Jungkook makes the banner Pink with black text, a simple design so that Lisa will be able to read it clearly.

No matter how busy he is, Jungkook still makes time to meet his friends for dinner twice a week. Hoseok is still going to the concert with him, bringing his young cousin along. Jungkook's purchased tickets for them all and of course he’s bought the most expensive ones to get the best seats in the house. Hoseok chides him, telling him he should have bought the cheaper ones for him and his cousin, but Jungkook waves it off. He’s rewarded with a light punch to his arm after he tells Hoseok that he can pay him back for the concert tickets with food.

~~

Lalalisa_m instagram post

lalalalisa_m : A few more weeks 💗

liked by 3M people

~~

since my first exam went quite well, i decided to write one quick chapter ! see you on wednesday :)