39

You turn your head 180 degrees and look at Jungkook who is busy giving himself a bit more food.

He knew you were looking without even looking himself.

“Gotta make sure you eat.” Jungkook mentions giving you a glance and picking up some food with his chopsticks.

You try to suppress the big fat smile that was threatening to spill but it’s really hard when this man makes you feel all loved and cared for with even the smallest of actions.

“Thank you.” You throw your arms around his shoulders making him drop his food back onto his plate. “You are the sweetest.” You tell him before planting a large kiss onto his cheek.

A red blush creeps onto his cheeks. He loves your praises but he’s not used to being showered with them in front of all the guys. Being extra squishy in front of them is something he knows they will never let him forget.

A chorus of ‘oooooh’s erupts from around the table and Jungkook's hands immediately cover his face.

"Gguk's face is bright red!” Jin teases with a wide smile on his face.

“Of course, Kook is that type of boyfriend.” Taehyung gives two thumbs up with his signature squinty eye smile.

Gguk is the greatest! As expected.” Hoseok compliments the boy.

You giggle and squeeze Jungkook a little tighter.

“You know,” He mutters quietly for you, “I meant to do that all without anyone noticing.”

“Too bad. We did.” You smirk and give him another kiss before letting him go and resuming the meal.

The end of the dinner finishes with Jin paying for the meal as Namjoon said he would. But instead of going back with the boys, Jungkook decides to spend the night at your place since nothing particularly important was happening the next day.

After the cars with the rest of the members drives off, Jungkook grabs your hand and begins walking towards your dorm.

“Did you have a good time?” He asks, looking over at you.

You nod with a smile on your face. “Of course, I always have fun with you and the guys are nice too.”

Jungkook chuckles, “I’m glad. They like you too.”

Gguk.” You call him, press yourself into his arm, and warp your free hand around his arm.

“Mmm?” He hums in response, unfazed by your sudden closeness.

“For real, you didn’t have to do that, you know.” You tell him.

He shrugs, “I did it because I wanted to.”

“I didn’t have to.” You say with a teasing tone.

Jungkook catches on and teases you back, “You didn’t like it?” He asks with big puppy eyes. “Well, if you didn’t like it, then you can think it wasn’t for you.” He says with a pout.

You pull back slightly, “Then who was it for?”

He smiles smugly at you. “for the guys.” He answers before slipping out of your grip and skipping ahead, completely content with himself.

You shake your head and laugh. “Jungkook, wait for me!” You say and go running to catch up with him.

With a smile, Jungkook turns and jogs backwards while holding out his arms for you to collide with.