38

Lisa POV

Pulling open the door, the warm air from the restaurant blows in your face and you quickly shuffle inside to shield yourself from the bitter winter winds. Even from the front door you can already hear the commotion that the seven guys were making. Without needing to ask the hostess where to go, you just follow the sound to the back room and slide the door open.

As expected, they’re happily chatting away with smiles on their faces.

Jin and Hoseok sit at the end closest to the door so they notice you first.

“Oh! Lisa, you’re here!” Hoseok cheers happily and rises to give you a hug.

Once he says your name the whole table is turning their heads to greet you. After being released from Hoseok's hug, your eyes drift to where Jungkook is pulling out the empty chair next to him.

“No trouble on the way here?” He asks you when you near him.

You shake your head. “Nope. Surprisingly there were hardly any people out so I didn’t have any run ins.”

He nods happily, “Good, good.” He breathes out and helps remove your jacket off your shoulders.

“Did you guys order yet?” You ask aloud and slide in your chair next to Taehyung.

Namjoon who sits across from you nods his head, “But you can order other things if you want. Jin said he’s paying.”

“Did I say that?” Jin perks into the conversation upon hearing his name. “When did I say that?”

“Yesterday, in the morning.” Taehyung reminds him with a point of his finger.

You lean in closer to Jungkook and ask, “Did you order for me too?”

He looks over at you with a smile, “Yes, I made sure they ordered things without seafood as well. For you.”

“Thank you.” You say sweetly and peck his lips.

Hoseok grabs your attention and asks your opinion of the drama you are both watching.

As the meal progresses, dishes get passed around and bellies get fed but the conversations never die down. Throughout the meal, Jungkook keeps an eye on the dishes that are within your reach, making sure theres always a dish that you can enjoy, he won’t hesitate to admit that making sure you’re well fed is his priority.

Towards the ends of the meal, he notices that all the seafood dishes somehow made it in front of you. Knowing you will not touch the dishes, he searches up and down the table for dishes that you would eat. He spots a couple but they’re at the other end of the table. Discreetly, because he doesn’t want to make it a big deal, he waves down Hoseok who is sat right in front of one of the dishes he has his eye on.

With a wave of his hand, Hoseok understands Jungkook's unspoken words and quickly passes the dish over. Jungkook quietly swaps it out one of the seafood dishes before figuring out how to the get the second dish in front of you.

Jin notices his search and gives him a confused look. To which, Jungkook nods towards you and eyes the dishes in front of you. Jin still doesn’t understand all the head nods and the looks so he goes back to ignoring Jungkook.

The other dish he is searching for is on the other end of the table in front of Namjoon. And so, he manages to get the dish down the table and in front of you.

You notice the second dish being set in front of you by Taehyung and you give him a weird look.

He shrugs, “Hoseok gave it to me,”

You look further down the table at Hoseok.

Hoseok also shrugs, “Jungkook was looking at me weird and then he started doing weird motions until I grabbed the dish.”

By now, the members in the path of conversation all have their attention to what’s going on.