Chapter One

I was walking to my second period when a boy bumped into me "Sorry" I don't like talking to people but this boy looks like he wants to talk to me o god here it goes "It's okey".I super speed out of there as fast as possible and again i bump into someone else is having the best luck aren't i "Sorry Miss i didn't see you there".and to make it better i spilled all my coffee I'm my new pink dress my dad is going to kill me he probably is going to beat me again i look up and see a handsome six foot one man with black short slit back hair and big green eyes that reminds me of the forest.''It its ok s sr".and here comes my squadron again ruining everything for me and he probably will laugh at me "Hey i'm sorry about your dress can i buy you a new one there a story nearby".I look at my phone and see its already 3:07 im late to second period and i'm also late to present my project. "No it's fine sr". I can see from his suite he is a well off man and should not mess with him. I don't owe him money or something like that and if have to owe him my dad would kill me but really kill me."No No thanks i will chang wen i get home but thanks for for you offer sr" He looks at me and i look at him and he smile ''Don't call me Sir call me Juan Juan Gomez'' O god he is making me talk a lot way is this taking so long my Social Anxiety is kicking in and he just keeps talking what do i do ''Will hi Juan Juan Gomez'' What why did i say that no no this is so awkward i should go i turned around to go but he grand my hand and spins me around and i hit his rock hard chest i can feel every muscle in his body and i have to say he has a good body but compared to me i look so ugly my body is hordes with the scars and marks i have every were i my body (They are all caused by her dad) ''Can i get your number i know we just meet but i think you are a pretty young lady and i will be fun to talk some time or even get coffee or something like that'' This is really weird nobody ask someone for there number the first time they meet and this is really weird as i was about to speak my phone ring i take it out my bag and see it says dad he sans me a message (Get you ass home Issabella if you are not here in ten minets you are going to get a good beating not even god is going to be able to save you from and if you are not here in ten will find where the fuck you are and dragee you ass home and i dont give a shit you are with your friend's). God im done for i'm practically dead ''I'm sorry i i have to go know'' I ran not giving him a chance to talk i ran as fast as i can homeWhen i got home my dad was at the dinner table with a bottle of vodka on his left hand and on the rathg he had a cigarette holy shit in dead and that not even half of it he would probably kill me dead ''Where the fuck have you been Isabella you have been gone for hours told you school and then home no where also tell me where the HELL have you been you have five minutes staring know" o god here we go hopefully he believes me "I was walking out of school and a man bump into me and he skilled coffee all over my dress as you can see and he offered to buy a new dress and i said no and he keep talking and talking and i told him i had to go but he just keep talking and he asked for my phone number and that's when you text me to come home quickly''.I think i talk more then five minutes. ''What was his his name" I have never heard my dad talk in fear ''Why should i tell you'' He slaps me twice ''Anser me'' I am holding my left cheek ''His name is is Juan Juan Gomez'' He look at me in shock ''Did you give him your number'' Why is he asking me this ''No why'' He slaps me again ''Good where did you see him fuck Issabella'' I am normally scared of my dad but today im not scared im trafide of him ''Isabella anser me''

''When i was living school today why are you so worry'' He nocks me out and when i wake up im lying on the floor on the kitchen floor and my dad is no were to be found.I go upstairs to shower and put know cloth on i put on some blue jeans and a hoodie when i see my self in the mirror i can see i have a blackeye that my dad gave me i get makeup from my tabel and put it on and then i put some under my eye and on top off it and put my normal makeup look three minutes later i hear the front door open i go running down stairs and its my dad and i can see he is already drunk at six a.m. i help him to the sofa and lay him there i get my backpack and lunch to go to school at my way out the door i hear my dad scram at me ''GET YOUR ASS HOME EARLY ISABELLA AND IF YOU DONT I WILL GET YOU MYSELF GOT IT'' .

''Yes dad i got it'' I swore this man is going to be the end of me one day and hopefully not soon i finally walk out the door and see my best-friend Antonio he is really in love with on of the guys that walks by my house everyday and he's the only person that knows that my dad hets me and he found out the worst way possibly my dad was hating me when he came in to ask me to play with him outside ''Hey stranger'' He smiles ''Hey loser haw are you doing'' I smile and run to hug him ''You ok Isa'' I smile ''Yes stranger'' ''did your dad hit you agin'' I look at him and nod he gives me a sad smile ''Whant to eat ice cream for breakfast today Isa'' I nod he smiles he puts his hand around my shoulder as we walk to the ice cream store this ice cream store is always open in the morning for some risen and i dont mind it that means we get to be the first ones to get ice cream and be the first people there its always empty in the morning so theres never a line to stand in i open the door and Antonio gos in and i fallow him ''Good morning Antonio and Isa want your everyday order'' Emila says with a smile in her face she looks happier then normal ''Yes Emila and you look happier then normal today what happened tell me'' I say with a smile looking for gossip ''My boyfriend proposed to me yesterday i the big cercal full of fireweed my favorite flawors'' She say will papering our ice cream but didnt he cheat on her more the tour times already and got a girl preagnet too ''Here you go you two have a good day in school today'' We take the ice cream from the counter and say ''You to Emily'' We walk and eat our ice cream ''Do you feel better Isa'' I smile ''Yes stranger thanks for the ice cream''.

''Of Course Isa eney day'' I smile and give him a hug we keep walking to school and when we got there i see the man i saw yesterday and i remember what my dad told me this morning and to avoid him as i was walking away i here someone call my name i though it was Antonio so i turned around and no it was not Antonio at this point i whish it was him but no it was my enemy Issac god can this day get worse ''What Issac what do you need from me'' I glare at him faster then i can blink he puls me by the waist and kisses me i try to pull away from him but the more i try the thither he hold my waist dam him he is doing this to make fun of me with hi friends later i swear i will kill him he finally pulls away ''To make it clear Isabella Bianchi is my girlfriend she is mine'' What the fuck is this man doing i will kill him curiously everyone gasp and start to whisper to each other ''Fallow my lead'' He whispers in my ear. What is he planing and why did he drag me into it he hold my hand and takes me to my physical philosophy class when we are alone he lets my hand go ''This is to make Kyla jeales ok'' Wat did he say ''Why did you pick me you pice of shit i am no going to do this asshole'' He laughs ''Yes you are because if you dont the howel school will see this'' he pulls out a picture of he in middle school with glasses,unabrell and acne all over my face this motherfuck ''You wouldnt'' He grins ''Dont try me baby'' I glare at his my dad is going to kill me if he find out about this.''Fine you asshole''.He smiles ''Dony curs with that pretty mouth of yours baby'' he says wail touching my lips gross i wont last a week with him process that i will end killing him by the end o this shit '' How long will this shit last asshole'' He smiles ''Until Kayla takes me back as her boyfriend again baby" O my god i will kill him before this ends befor people start coming inside the class room he kisses me i swore every time he kisses me i want to trow up on him.