Chris's Story

North Las Vegas Airport, 1:00 am

July 28th

From the moment I saw Aliyah I knew she was special she carried so much light and potential she was hungry. She reminded me of a person I once was before my life changed forever.

I am no angel I've done some fucked up shit I know this maybe this is my karma for the pain I have caused to the people I love. Aliyah was supposed to be different! She was my safe place I thought I could trust her and just like everyone else she broke that trust.

All this time I have blamed myself for her actions if you were to ask me three years ago I'd be going through this shit with her I would've called you a liar. I married this girl! I never wanted to be married.. ever.

Sitting here now I'm on the first flight back to LA I just want to leave all of this shit in the past. I am done giving my all into this relationship but now we got the courts involved this won't be easy. I've come to terms that I am not worthy of the love I've done too much shit it's not in the cards for me.

If a woman like Aliyah can turn vengeful and manipulative after dealing with me it's me.. I don't want to continue to damage women from this point on I'm done trying that's one thing I can say I gave it one hell of a shot! If it weren't for me Aliyah would probably be happy settled with a nice career after college. If I hadn't offered her that deal she would've gone back got her masters and she'd be fucking happy.

Aliyah was the girl of my dreams and I have to let her go... without me.

It didn't take long to land in LA I called my assistant to make the arrangements to get my stuff out of the house my plan is to have everything out before she gets back. Damn, this fucking hurts I can't see her because if I don't leave we'll stay in the cycle. Next would be contacting an attorney that's gonna be the toughest part for me but I have to trust that this would be for the best we have to stop hurting each other.

Once, I contacted my assistant I went over to my property in West Hollywood I am so glad I kept this house. I already had clothes and necessities here I still had my studio set up I grabbed a bottle of Hennessy from the fridge went inside the studio and I wrote... I wrote for what seemed like hours I think I lost track of time.

I didn't realize I was crying until I saw the tears on my notepad I realized that my attachment to Aliayh was not healthy not until I wrote about it I realized I used her as my emotional crutch. I choose her because I thought she would fix me I opened my heart to her fully and I have never done that before and I don't plan on ever doing it again.

I'm just going through the motions I drank and wrote until my hands started to cramp letting her go is the hardest decision I've ever had to make in my life. Something I also realized is that I am selfish when it comes to her I don't want another nigga to have her. I would have never imagined she'd cheat on me so after Trey told me he saw my wife all over that nigga Will I wanted to fuck some shit up.

Seeing the room key really fucked me up I know fucked that room up and I have to hit up Kelly and make sure they are good. I'll pay for the damage I just saw red and if and when I see that nigga Will I'ma break his fuckin neck this nigga don't give up.

Thoughts of him comforting Aliyah at this moment made my blood boil I know that nigga somewhere waiting for his chance this shit just made me angry all over again. How could she fuckin do this to me! Why??

I gotta pull myself together I need to get out of this fuckin house all I wanna do is numb the pain so I called my boys to head over to one of my favorite strip joints. I headed upstairs to shower and get dressed to head out for the night. I drove my Lambo over to sunset drive I parked my car out back and reserved for a private session my boys were already there waiting for me.

As soon as I walked into the building all eyes were on me this is something I am used to. I couldn't sit down before a stable of dancers asking me for a dance and I obliged this new chapter in my life is gonna be rough so even if this gets my mind off of Aliayh for a few hours it will get my thought.

One of the thickest women I have ever seen in my life approached me she stood out from the other girls she has smooth deep caramel skin with sleek bone straight black hair. Her facial features reminded me a lot of Aliyah but she was thicker than a muthafucka.

" Hey, baby I'm Cinnamon you wanna have some fun?" she said.

" Cinnamon, that's cute come on," I said she grabbed my hand taking me over to one of the private rooms I held a stack of ones in my jacket pocket I handed a couple of stacks to my boys so they can have some fun.

Inside was a couch and a bottle of champagne once the music start she started to go to work. Ciara's body part played she started to remove her thong she turned around so I could get a full view of that ass.

" you, like what you see baby?" she asked.

I nodded and signaled for her to come she grinded on me making my dick harder than a muthafucka. She brushed her pussy against my manhood and smiled knowing what she was doing.

" you, know I've always wanted to fuck you since I was twelve," she said.

" is that right?" I said putting my hands against her clit she was wet.

She stood up unzipped my pants pulling out my dick before I could say anything she swallowed my dick up like it was a popsicle this girl was like superhead on 1000%. No gag reflex or anything she sucked me off and when I was getting close she stopped and she pulled out a condom. For a second I started to stop her but then I remembered Aliyah fucked Will and I no longer gave a fuck.

I pulled out my own condom and rolled it on my dick rule number one! never take a condom from a stripper. I throw her thick ass on the sofa and I proceeded to give her what she had been dreaming about.

Her ass jiggled so damn perfectly that I had to look away because I knew I was gonna come. I let my frustrations out on her I wasn't trying to fuck forever I just wanted a quick nut I was in her for about twenty minutes then I bust. This girl had a smile on her face she turned around and tried to kiss me but I stopped her I pulled out a stack of ones handing them to her.

I pulled my pants up and she put her thong back on she looked over at me.

" wanna, do this again baby?" she asked.

I thought about it for a second but I decided against it she looks too much like Aliyah I couldn't fuck her again. Truth is I was pretending she was her the whole time damn I missed my wife..

What the fuck was I doing?! but no this has to end it's for the best.

" No, baby but I had a good time and you got to live your fantasy tonight," I said leaving her.

She shrugged and took the money looking giddy before walking out the door.

Suddenly, I had no desire to stay here I wanted to go home and take a shower so told my boys I was leaving gave them the rest of the money I planned on spending tonight and I went home.

On the drive there I thought about going back to Vegas to make things right with Aliyah after fucking someone else I just felt even more empty than I had before. I thought getting even would make me feel better but it didn't.

I pulled into my driveway and headed upstairs to shower once I got out I saw my phone ringing I looked up to see it was " Wifey".

Damn, my babies called me I declined the call only for her to call again.

" What is it?" I answered.

I could hear the pain in her voice I could tell she was crying " Chris, why did you take all your things out of the house?.. are you leaving me?" She asked.

" Aliyah, can you talk about this some other time," I said.

"Are you leaving me? answer me" she said.

" we'll talk later," I said hanging up the phone.

Damn, I know I had to face her eventually but tonight I can't.

I turned my cell phone off and went to bed I prayed for sleep I just prayed to god one job this wouldn't hurt so much.